- The takeaway from this episode is … obsolescence will set you free so you can be and do what you came here to do.
- Here’s what this will do for you … envision the things you have always wanted to do because now, you are at the precipice of being able to do it.
- Here’s what I want you to do with it … knowing that obsolescence is inevitable, start planning your new future now.
When something is obsolete it is either no longer used or produced in the marketplace, or entirely out of date.
It can also become worn out at any time. Starting in 2020 you will see mass amounts of obsolescence in jobs, transportation, and delivery services resulting from huge changes in the economy and technology.
In just the U.S., tens of millions of jobs will become obsolete. It will seem like it all happened overnight. These jobs will be the ones that have repetitive tasks that Artificial Intelligence (AI) driven machines or robots can do. While this technology is very good for what it is designed to do, it will displace 40 to 50 million people who have these jobs now.
You will see another change in transportation with self-driving cars and flying vehicles that deliver things. While this is a great leap forward for society, let’s look at and focus on the worn-out parts of obsolescence.
How obsolete have you become? What will you do when you are affected by it? And, why should you be focused on preparing for all this change now?
The one thing that is becoming obsolete the quickest in your life is your worn-out thinking – the thinking you’ve relied on for decades.
So, how do you prepare for all this change? First, you must take inventory of your natural-born gifts and talents, along with the knowledge you have acquired throughout your life. What are these gifts and talents? Are you even using them? These talents many times have been suppressed, even though at one time you enjoyed exploring them with us. You must learn how to apply these natural abilities before your job is rendered obsolete by technology.
Could you be a healer, a massage therapist, do you have great knowledge or a skill you could teach others, or are you skilled to work with your hands making things that people can use? What is it about you that will prevent this obsolescence from happening to you? What will you do now, so you do not become a casualty of obsolescence as everything changes? … to find out, you must start now.
Here’s how you do that:
- Start examining those gifts and talents you possess right now. You do this by asking for our help, so you can start to remember the gifts and talents you brought with you when you first came here.
- Next, you must start listening to the guidance that we are always sending. As you hear it you must write it all down, so you develop a unique curriculum for life. This will become your plan. It’s not just a survival plan, but your brand, where you get to do something you are good at, and you love doing. This would describe what you originally came here to do.
Do not confuse the existing 3-D fear based world with this new emerging fearless 4th density world. Start working on your transition plan right now. A plan that is both exciting and liberating.
CALL TO ACTION:
- Nobody wants to be considered obsolete, so start planning now.
- By starting now, you can plan for this near-future obsolescence that’s going to affect millions.
- Obsolescence is your gift because now you get to do something that reflects who you are.
HOW IT WORKS: Obsolescence will allow you to get your life back, with the help of your Spirit Team. This obsolescence will release you from the shackles of your old life so you can finally get around to living the life you intended before coming here. So, the risk you don’t take is greater than the risk you need to take. Here’s an analogy; there’s a door … we are all going through it, some will go through it willingly while others will wait to get pushed – either way, you are going through the door.
As this world of struggle and pain becomes more and more obsolete, I see an emerging world that is no longer controlled by fear. The shackles of the old societal norms will release their control over your life. Welcome to your liberation, your freedom, the life you intended to live! ~ Linda Deir
- How to Stop Worrying About Becoming Obsolete at Work – Harvard Business Review