CLICK HERE to Watch the video trailer of “Linda’s Weekly Guided Insight” for this Tuesday
“Is what you are trying to decide really a problem?
What would happen if you didn’t make a decision right now? When it comes to making decisions there are several questions to ask yourself.
- The first is, are you ready to decide? Some people cannot take responsibility for their decision-making and, therefore, allow others to make decisions for them. This is why they are never wrong.
- To make a good decision you must allow clarity to enter. Once you have the clarity you can move forward.
How we get these insights The italic text within this post is the channeled information from Linda’s spirit guide angels…
- People who make impulse versus emotional decisions haven’t experienced the outcome yet. Unlike buying a car or a new pair of shoes; you try them on or take it for a test drive before you decide emotionally that it’s for you. You don’t do this with an impulse decision where you haven’t experienced the outcome. For example, buying something from a catalog or buying a new pair of skis thinking it will make you a better skier only to find out that once you try them out, they don’t. Another example is, someone who buys real estate in a desirable vacation spot they have never visited and many times are disappointed once they go there.
To avoid bad impulse decisions, you must experience the result or at least clearly see the outcome of impulse decisions before you get comfortable making them.
So why is it that people who clearly see their outcome don’t always make the right decision?
It has to do with timing. When you get the clarity it’s also a signal to take action. If you missed it then make a mid-course correction to get back on track. Circumstances may have changed after you got around to taking action on a decision, so it’s okay to make a course correction. It’s easier to make a correction than it is to find a new destination.
Making quick decisions that prove to be good decisions come from training.
This is different than impulse decisions. A fighter pilot makes very quick decisions as do people who play video games. They become trained to react in a certain way without having to think about it. It becomes instinctual.
Most people are not expert decision makers in all areas of their lives. They may make brilliant business decisions at work and poor relationship decisions at home. These people tend to make the same good and bad decisions over and over again. They haven’t allowed clarity to move into their areas of bad decision making. For many, it is just too stressful to have to make good decisions all the time.
It’s important to recognize clarity when it shows up. Certain moments are those “ah-ha” moments when you were relaxed and had your mental guard down. Most people prevent clarity from coming in, due to a lifetime of personal biases and beliefs that control their decision-making.
You won’t become a great decision maker overnight. It takes time, clarity of input and experience. We can help you with this.“
- We can help you make better decisions by bringing through clarity and perhaps a fresh look at familiar situations.
- We would advise clarity in seeing your outcome first and working backward from there in order to see the things you have to decide on. There are many alternatives; some more likely than others, some better than the others, just don’t get stuck focusing on the ones that only feel good.
- People are at a time in their lives where they are being forced to make some tough decisions. We can help by showing you what to look for and consider before making a decision.
How It Works: Your life is a reflection of your decisions up to this point. Everything you have or don’t have stems from your decision making. If your decisions are flawed then so is your life. It all started in childhood. At some point in your life, you need to stop and re-examine every assumption you have compiled. Ask yourself, “Suppose I’m wrong?” Stop reactionary responses and breathe deeply while observing yourself. Gently step back into participating in life as a conscious person rather than exhibiting more of the same old programmed behavior. When you are expected to make decisions with what you now realize is the wrong information you know it’s time open up to a higher way of receiving information. This is when your Spirit Guides enter the picture with clarity. ~ Linda Deir
Your Spirit Guides are masters at seeing what you cannot. Clarity comes to you when you can see what they see. Want to talk with your Spirit Guide Angels, like I do? Angel Coaching with Linda guidance from “those” who know you best!