- The takeaway from this episode is … having this connection to us, your higher self and spirit guides, is a natural ability that you forgot you had.
- Here’s what this will do for you … you will understand how you lost this connection.
- Here’s what I want you to do with it … to reclaim this connection, start writing down your inspirational thoughts.
Many people do not believe in a Higher Self. And … they do not see that they have the ability to communicate with us.
To start making this connection to us, you need to expect improvement over time. Not just communicate with us but first, learn who you are and why you are here.
Many cannot escape the limitations of their past or upbringing. They see only a material world and not a spiritual one. You need to expand your knowledge of the spirit world through learning and reading. Then, start comparing what you learned to your own thinking.
Next, it is best to communicate with your higher self by eliminating the noise in your head.
Find a quiet place and write down inspirational thoughts that enter your mind. Be consistent in creating quiet time alone. Write your dreams down. Learn to ask questions in your dreams and request clear answers for the knowledge you seek.
Pay attention and acknowledge your Higher Self every day. Communicate with it, write down your dreams, aspirations, and experiences. Ask direct questions with a positive slant. Expect to receive clear answers and guidance in return. You must be a good listener. Listening and clearing your mind of your previous limiting beliefs. Then apply what you learned right away without making any prejudgments.
To communicate with your Higher Self, you need more room in your life to connect.
Just like any new skill you are learning to develop, let it grow naturally. So, we are saying that you should start talking to yourself more often, not that it’s coming “from” you. We think that people do not speak to their Higher Self because they either don’t believe or do not know-how. Although these people are aware of those moments when they have a flash of clarity or receive a hunch, until you write it down it will most likely dissipate and be of no use at all. This is your Higher Self and us trying to communicate with you.
People have allowed the material world to run their lives for far too long.
Chasing material things is never the path to higher consciousness. It takes some work to learn how to live. To accelerate this process, have a conversation with yourself and us in your journal writing.
CALL TO ACTION:
- A recent history lesson. Over the last 50 years, humans have experienced the highest growth period in history for material wealth. This desire for personal gain in the form of materialism consumed much of their lives, leaving little room for spiritual development.
- You must learn that materialism does not equate to long-term happiness. Right now, humankind is losing much of the security they thought materialism brought to them. Understanding yourself while learning to love yourself for who you are and who you are becoming is the only true measure of your life’s success while you are here.
- You are living in times of much confusion. Most of this confusion resides in the fact that many people have lost their materialistic things. They don’t see a way out. And by not getting in touch with their Higher Self and us, they are putting themselves through unnecessary pain and suffering.
HOW IT WORKS: Most people associate happiness with obtaining material things or, self-serving experiences. No one wants to struggle or go without. These are opposites, like feast or famine. Balance happens once we stop swinging so far one way or the other. That’s when we get a handle on the fear that triggers this imbalance. What scares you – needs healing. Masking it with more stuff only adds to feelings of lack. If you can find your own balance and maintain it, you are healed. But you didn’t do it alone. Instead of listening to the fears, you listened to your Spirit Guides and your higher self. Then, you wrote down what you heard, so you had the clarity to take action. ~ Linda Deir