- The takeaway from this week’s episode is … you will see how fear is ripping you off.
- Here’s what this will do for you … you will be able to stop the fear before it starts.
- Here’s what I want you to do with it … write down when fear surfaces. Review what you wrote a day later. Then, write down how that fear made you feel. Next, write down what you realized and the action you are going to take.
Fearful experiences get imprinted deep in your brain.
When you recall past traumatic events in your life it triggers you to remember in detail some very painful moments. These bad memories are more firmly implanted than the good ones.
The fact is you are an all-powerful spiritual being. Due to your free will, you are limitless in deciding who you are, who you want to be, and what you want to accomplish in this lifetime.
Just as your mind allows fears to enter your decision-making process, additionally it visualizes future fearful outcomes. The more you allow this emotion of fear to steer your life the smaller you will feel. So, when you imagine or visualize your future your first response will be to bring those existing fears along with you.
Why do people let themselves entertain negative or future fearful outcomes?
It’s because they forgot who they are and why they came here. You step into your personal power when you begin to document your fears in your journal the moment they appear, hence exposing them. Performing on this, future fearful moments will be minor relapses. But you must continue to write in your journal when a fearful situation shows up. This is the only way you will be able to take control back from the liar that fear is … keeping you small.
When you remember who you are you will realize your power. That’s when you will recognize there can be no fear. This is what Linda experienced when we first appeared to her at 20 months old, it happened in an instant – changing the course of her life for the rest of her life.
Did you fail to entertain a positive powerful outcome first? Does your thinking tend to be focused on what can’t be done rather than what can be done?
These are all signs that you have forgotten who you are.
When you catch yourself dwelling on a negative future because of fear, write down into part three of your journal, what that fear is. Then, ask yourself, how will your future outcome be different without that fear blocking you? Do that with each situation where fear has entered the picture, preventing you from remembering who you are. This is when you will be able to evolve on your own terms.
CALL TO ACTION:
- Caution … you are only fearful when you forget who you are.
- Before you consider relinquishing your personal power by allowing yourself to entertain negative or fearful outcomes – write it down. Only then will you be able to fathom the positive ones.
- Like a detective, once you catch fear dead in its tracks, and write it into your journal you will remember how powerful you are and evolve on your own terms.
HOW IT WORKS: Fear is the opposite of love. Lies are the opposite of the truth. Fear is a lie, just as love is the truth. It looks and sounds so simple, but it’s not. Oh yeah, that’s why you will need a journal to write in when fear attempts to take over your life, again. Until you document what is standing in your way, like fear, you will not be in control of your life.
Write in your journal the moment fear shows up, what triggered it, how it’s currently intertwined in your life and life choices. Fear is not only a liar but will make you a liar too, because desperation brings out the worst in people. Take back your personal power. Start your journaling journey so you will never forget who you are again. ~ Linda Deir