- The takeaway from this week’s episode is … once you find out what your heart really does you will have a different perspective on life.
- Here’s what this will do for you … once you connect with your heart energy you will never be bored, never doubt yourself, and never stop growing.
- Here’s what I want you to do with it … keep a journal of what your heart is telling you because it will always be much different from what your head is saying.
To find your way, people don’t really think much about their hearts.
They take it for granted. It’s in there a little off-center and constantly beating. In fact, people may not even notice their heart until it stops working or there’s a problem.
We will tell you that your heart energy field is much stronger and greater than anything else in your body. It’s the heart energy that allows you to connect to other souls – in fact, it fuels the soul. This heart energy is what you take with you when you are released from this world.
People who only think with their heads and not their hearts live a shallow surface life.
This head or brain energy is enamored by things. Things that a person does, buys, and experiences. It’s a very limited and fleeting existence. Once you start listening to what is going on with your heart you get new insights. You start to see below the surface level of people and understand more about them just by being silent while absorbing their heart energy.
Heart energy is much like telepathic communication without words. Here is an example; you walk down a dark street at night alone and suddenly you feel afraid. You don’t’ think you’re afraid, you feel it. You are on a ride at an amusement park and you feel the exhilaration of riding a roller coaster. You can’t think about how it feels to feel it – you must experience it.
Thinking with your brain or your head only allows for surface-level knowledge.
You can read all about how to ski and wish you could someday actually do it, but you really don’t understand it until you take that first ski trip down the slope. It’s the exhilaration, the feeling, and what you realized from the experience that is true heart knowledge. So, while others around you are treading water just experiencing surface-level knowledge with their brain, look beyond the obvious by relying on your heart to pick up on the energy field that connects with what is really going on. This is what it’s like when you find your heart – only then will you truly find your way. It becomes an entirely different mindset, a different way of living.
CALL TO ACTION:
- First, concentrate on your heart energy patterns. What is it that you can feel and not just think about?
- While observing with your heart energy pay attention to what’s really going on, then write it down.
- Look at what’s going on to see how you feel about it and then what you realized about that experience. This will tell you if you want to have it again.
HOW IT WORKS: If you want to know the lies from the truth, listen to what your heart is telling you. The heart has a habit of surprising you as it delivers the truth unexpectedly. You can’t control what your heart perceives, as you would do with your head or brain. It is lightning fast with its truthful communication style. The wisdom of the heart is brutally honest and designed to keep you on your path or get you there. It is not a timewaster as it points you to your true north, but it’s your job to move that way. ~ Linda Deir