- The takeaway from this episode is … your connection to the other side is your real home.
- Here’s what this will do for you … you will know that this life is not all there is.
- Here’s what I want you to do with it … to strengthen your connection to those on the other side – start writing in your journal every day.
Why did you come here?
That’s a question many of you have asked on your quest to find your way home, a distant memory you cannot describe. You came here to find your way home, back to the love and acceptance from the BeforeLife you came from.
Incarnating into this life and assigned amnesia, made you feel helpless – the opposite of how you felt when you were still on the other side. Compared to the other side being here feels slow. You came from a place where everything you thought instantly happened. People who can do this here in this world are known as manifesters.
This connection you have to the other side is something you continue to rely on throughout your life here, especially when you need help. This is how you know this life is not all there is, and you are not alone and always being guided. It feels like an inside job – something you should not tell others. This is how it feels when you become aware that you are living in two worlds simultaneously.
Finding your way home is a void in your life you spend most of the time trying to fill.
On your journey back to where you came from, you never felt the need to be accepted because you always were, you never gave it a second thought. You came from love without any conditions or judgments and the acceptance was not only abundant it was pure. But on youy journey to find your way back home you met many people who made you doubt, not only yourself but also doubt you had a home to return to – your real home.
Finding your way home is your connection to the other side. The “before life” you will always long to return to.
CALL TO ACTION:
- Since you always have a connection to your real home while you’re here you may as well learn about it.
- Start having a conversation with yourself for 15 minutes daily to let this connection develop naturally.
- Living in 2 worlds simultaneously is like spinning the plates in perfect balance. It takes concentration and focus.
HOW IT WORKS: When you are feeling all these feelings that don’t seem to be important to anyone else but you, you are remembering. You are tuned-in and connected to the home that you came from. You miss the ones who stayed behind. It’s okay to remember, just don’t let it get you down because you came here to accomplish something very important to your soul and until that’s done you can’t return home complete. When you have achieved what you came here to do, finding your way home makes leaving here easy. You have no regrets and know you are returning to the real home you came from. ~ Linda Deir
- RETURNING TO SOURCE – Reiki Support
- What happens to the spirit when it returns to the source? – Quora
- Chilling Reincarnation Stories: Meet 6 People Who Lived Before – Yahoo
- Past-life memories in young kids: Does child reincarnation hold up? – Thrive Works
- ‘Return To Life’: How some children have memories of reincarnation – Today
- After Life | Season 3 Official Trailer – Ricky Gervais