- The takeaway from this week’s episode is … exercising your free will is the first step in realizing your truth – what really matters to you.
- Here’s what this will do for you … you will feel a huge relief when you can express yourself freely, maybe for the first time ever.
- Here’s what I want you to do with it … once you tap into your truth expressing yourself will be a natural response.
Only mankind has free will – not animals, plants, or anything else.
Animals always react in the same way. It’s their natural programming, their instincts. They don’t ever hesitate or think about it. A universal truth is that … free will is both a gift and a power. With it comes responsibility, to fulfill your highest potential. It’s to be taken and used to benefit yourself, others, and the universe with the highest intention.
You are the one who is solely responsible for what you create in your life. What you intend will be equal to what you experience.
Free will is the direction or the intention you give to the advice you receive from us.
If we could do it for you then free will wouldn’t be an issue. You wouldn’t have to worry or think, and no ego would get in the way.
We see the ego as being one of your biggest challenges. It gets in the way when making the transitions from your “old normal” way of living to the “new abnormal.” While the old normal is devised to keep you stuck in a world devised to distract you, the new normal contains new ideas of what wealth and prosperity really are. These opposing forces will expose just how far you’ve come, or not.
People are having great difficulty dealing with the loss of jobs, assets, wealth, stability, income, and their general comfort level. They had a comfort level that was driven by consumption. They believed that what they did and what they had was who they were. People, especially Americans, have trouble with their addiction to working all the time, only to consume more. These two things feed off each other.
Outside programming told their egos what they needed to have, what they needed to buy, how to live, what to drive, and much more. This is so far from the truth, and the highest expression of what their free will intended, and why they are here, which is what makes them feel totally lost and confused.
Free will wasn’t considered as they ran their lives from an ego on autopilot.
You are discovering that money and success come and go, but this experience of life stays with you; that you have a choice about how you live it. It’s your intentions that must change, as the highest expression of your free will is restored and your values change. This is the result of the guidance we provide.
CALL TO ACTION:
- Are you aware of this free guidance and advice that you are constantly being sent from us?
- If you assumed that guidance came from you, it’s because you believed you are alone and here to fend for yourself.
- Do you feel your ego participating in the guidance that came through in any way? If so, then that’s your ego taking over. This is how the guidance becomes misdirected with the ego’s intention.
HOW IT WORKS: Being aware of the guidance that’s always being sent to you – it’s vital to express your free will. Maybe you always thought it came from you, which would make sense if you believed you are alone and that this is all there is.
If you don’t know how to discern between your thoughts and the guidance that is coming through you from your Spirit Guides, here are some guidelines to get to the truth of the matter. When “they” suggested that you start slowly by stopping the cycle of consumption three things will happen:
- First, you have interrupted a life-long pattern of mindless consumption.
- Next, you will have more choices because you’re not loaded down with debt and all the stuff that owns you.
- Finally, once you can spot the distractions the ego-based decisions will release their grip on you.
~ Linda Deir