- The takeaway from this episode is … intuition is your only truth.
- Here’s what this will do for you … you will realize that relying on your intuition is not a last resort.
- Here’s what I want you to do with it … incorporate intuition into everything you do. It’s your secret weapon to detect the lies but you must start writing down those sparks of intuition that show up when you least expect it.
NOTE: The “italic text” within this post is channeled from Linda’s Spirit Guides and Angels
Intuition is telling people something is wrong with the news.
If the news is telling you everything is so great and positive, then why didn’t you feel that way? Something must be wrong with the reporting of the news.
People know something is wrong, but they don’t know what it is. Some have a sense of what it is but don’t know what to do about it.
People think – what if I’m being lied to?
What if things aren’t recovering as reported? What if things are actually getting worse and they are covering it up? Would they really lie about it?
All journalists report on “what’s going on.” How do these news reporters find out what’s going on? Well, the big national news reporters hang out at the White House press room, or outside of Congress, Parliament, European capitals, or state capitals – wherever news is being made. They all hang out and they wait. They are waiting for someone to come out and tell them what’s going on, what to think and what to report. What’s going on behind closed doors inside that room with our elected leaders? When some spokesperson comes out and tells them what’s going on, they then get in front of the cameras and tell you what they were told.
That evening your favorite news anchor repeats what that spokesperson said, or they roll the clip. The next day you go to work and repeat what you were told is going on by the news anchor from the previous night.
Soon the news becomes repeated so much everybody starts to believe it.
People say, “Everybody knows that.” “That assumption” however, doesn’t make it true. What’s really going on gets manipulated and spun in order to form a person’s thinking. Journalists and news anchors are not reporting the news, they’re repeating the news; they are not news reporters but news repeaters.
Your intuition, however, was right all along – they are lying to you, they’re fudging numbers, cooking the books, manufacturing the truth, and keeping you in the dark and in fear. Listen to your intuition (to us) because that is the only news you can trust.
CALL TO ACTION:
- Peoples’ intuition is telling them that something is wrong. They are caught between what their intuition is telling them and what they want to believe. They are tired of hearing bad news and don’t want to hear anything bad anymore.
- Here’s a small example where people know they’re being lied to in the news. The news reports that inflation is under control and manageable and hardly anything to worry about. Interest rates are low, so how can there be inflation? Well, the item you bought in the store last month for $2 is now on sale for $3 – that’s 50 percent inflation in a month on that item.
- While people get the truth intuitively, they usually don’t act on it.
HOW IT WORKS: Your intuition (your Spirit Guides) is always whispering the truth to you. It provides you with a consistent supply of the news. It whispers this truth because it respects your free choice to listen or not, or act upon it or not. Although this never fails you, “intuition” gets bombarded with all the outside noise you expose yourself to. This “outside noise” is loud, it’s distracting and demands your immediate attention.
That is the first sign that something is wrong.
News that demands your attention and puts you into anger, confusion, or fear is indicative of someone attempting to control you. Your intuition is sending you a red flag. The news is reported in a certain way to bring out those emotions in you. It’s molding your thinking about a certain topic or it’s trying to get you to respond in a way that benefits the originators of that “news.” If you start listening to our whispers, your intuition, you’ll discover that the truth resides within you. You will understand that your intuition is your news and start seeing “the news” in a whole new light. ~ Linda Deir