- The takeaway from this episode is … moving into the 4th density reality is a choice but not an option.
- Here’s what this will do for you … you will understand that moving into the 4th density reality is based on oneness with everything and everyone. Breaking out of the 3rd dimension is a feeling of emptiness, leading you to what you came here to do.
- Here’s what I want you to do with it … rather than resisting the inevitable shift into the 4th density reality, start the letting go process by doing what really matters to you.
Moving into the 4th density reality will make you feel like you’re being pushed through a doorway.
Faced with many uncertainties and anxieties about the future, people are struggling for it all to make sense. The chaos in your world is a breakdown of the old structures and systems of the 3-D world. Observing this is your wake-up call and not to be feared.
You do not have full access yet to the next level of understanding. Even after you do things like reading books, going to seminars, and studying things online is in its last stage of playing out 3rd dimension patterns like staying focused on yourself and your sense of lack. You also think that the physical world and what it currently contains are totally real and all there is. This is all coming from old 3rd dimension reasoning.
The process of moving into the 4th density is learning to accept yourself while serving others.
You only graduate from this 3rd dimension school when you see others as yourself. When this happens, the 4th density reality is beginning to come to light. However, when you are annoyed, angry, or upset, you are unconsciously judging and seeing reflections of your own imperfections through old 3rd dimension perceptions.
Acceptance without judgment is the integration of the spirituality you are seeking.
You must learn to forgive yourself before you can stop judging others. This is an important part of the process of accepting yourself because the more you stop judging others the more you will be accepting of yourself. Once you have a handle on that the less you will experience things like jealousy, fear, anger, and resentment. The more goodness you see in others, the more value you will have for yourself. The outcome of breaking out of the 3rd dimension is what will allow you to do your highest and most important work of all.
CALL TO ACTION:
- Let go of the pain, struggle, and expectations associated with holding onto 3rd dimension feelings of lack.
- We have said that moving to the next dimensional reality will require people to break their attachments to material things. Willingly let go before they are pulled away from you.
- You must stop all judgments of others and look at the things you’ve judged people for in the past and maybe still do. Write them down and then look at yourself in the mirror to see what areas of your personality, thinking, and life you referenced when projecting all these 3rd dimension patterns onto others.
HOW IT WORKS: People are feeling uncertainty in their lives more than ever before. Moving out of the 3rd dimension into the 4th can even feel like vertigo at times. Bad decisions are all coming from self-doubt, so be extra careful about reacting to anything that is a 3rd dimension habit. If you are stressed out, start letting go of some of the stuff that keeps you anchored to the stresses of the old 3-D world. Sell or donate everything you don’t need or use. Don’t jump into get-rich-quick schemes or investments. This is a time to be extra-conservative while scaling down the stuff in your life. These changes and shifts are like nothing you have ever experienced before. Moving into the 4th density reality is stepping into the lightness of oneness and out of the heaviness of separation and fear. Stepping into the 4th level density will change you forever. It’s a pull that you will not be able to resist, where what you do is what matters – not what’s expected of you. ~ Linda Deir