- The takeaway from this episode is … spirituality and critical thinking are not separate; it’s about living in two worlds simultaneously, a spiritual hybrid to living in just this world.
- Here’s what this will do for you … being a spiritual hybrid is the by-product of living your life in balance.
- Here’s what I want you to do with it … it’s a delicate balance to live in 2 worlds, so you must write down what you are observing while living it. This is how you will master being a spiritual hybrid.
Critical thinking does not stand alone.
The spirituality of critical thinking is a hybrid … and not just being spiritual, or just thinking. However, for those who are just now beginning to desire this hybrid of the spirituality of critical thinking, it’s also harder to do than ever before. That’s because the outside forces are stronger than ever causing you to doubt yourself.
There’s so much pressure to just think what you are told that it makes you feel like a pinball getting smacked around that eventually drops into some random hole. People find it difficult to identify what the truth is because of the constant barrage of manipulation being forced on them.
Spirituality thinking alone … lacks depth.
If you take the opinion that everybody’s lying about everything, or out to take advantage of you in some way then you might think it’s difficult, or even impossible to be a spiritual person. Is there such a thing as being half spiritual? … after all, half is better than nothing, right?. No, that is not right. This would limit you so much that making any decision you made would be traumatic. Is your spiritual glass half empty, or half full? It’s not like that.
The spirituality of critical thinking is a process of living in two worlds – simultaneously.
You must learn to focus inward and retreat into the inner light of your being, as opposed to the outer darkness of the world. Being a spiritual hybrid means you are observant, loving, and conscious about what you do and WHY you do it. Once you start putting this into practice you will begin to realize that the truth is already inside you. You just need to slow down, listen, and write it down.
From this cleared-up, inner perspective, you will laugh at what you hear others saying and doing. Living in two worlds allows you to see much more than what is happening in just the physical world. That’s why living in just this world with its limitations will become so obvious that you can no longer accept it as all there is. This greater awareness begins the moment you stop reacting, just calm down and observe, this is when we can reach you and help you on your journey here.
CALL TO ACTION:
- Being a spiritual hybrid is what the new leaders are made of. Are you a spiritual hybrid?
- Although outside forces attempt to push you away from the spirituality of critical thinking, it’s easier than you think.
- Start listening to what others say and then look between the lines. Who benefits? It really is easy to see what’s going on.
HOW IT WORKS: Once you release yourself from panic mode, relax your mind, and stop over-thinking everything you will be able to hear the pure truth coming through from your most trustworthy advisors, your Spirit Guides. With the help of your Guides, you will become a superior decision-maker. They have never given up on you. All you need to do is create a consistent quiet time and place to detect their guidance and write it down. They have no agenda and always tell you the truth.
Once you tap into this hybrid of being in 2 worlds you will understand what they meant in this session when they said, “from this cleared up perspective you will laugh at what you hear others saying and doing.” Be a spiritual hybrid of critical thinking and you will be the example others want to learn from. By your example, this is how they will be able to release the outside pressures that have been controlling them. ~ Linda Deir