- The takeaway from this week’s episode is … you will have a way to know where you are on the scale of consciousness.
- Here’s what this will do for you … it will show you areas that still need improvement.
- Here’s what I want you to do with it … stay on the path to consciousness by keeping track of your progress.
Testing your consciousness is not difficult.
- For starters, you must evaluate your energy level. Is it high or low? More conscious people have a higher energy level. Also, do you take responsibility for your life, your actions, and your emotions? Do you have them under control or are you at the mercy of them? A more conscious person takes responsibility for their life.
- Do you have a desire to change? Do you want things to be different and better in your life? Your energy will improve, and consciousness will rise as you change for the better. Do you take care of yourself physically? This is important not only for energy flow but to raise your consciousness.
- Are you the type of person who competes with others and leads a lifestyle of comparisons? This works against becoming conscious. It’s not necessary for you to compare yourself to others for they are on their own consciousness journey.
- Another thing to do in order to raise your consciousness is to examine the people you associate with and eliminate all the toxic ones. Getting away from unconscious people will give you a great boost in your own consciousness.
- The last thing you must have is gratitude and not jealousy over what you don’t have but enjoying and appreciative of what you do have. It’s important not to think that anyone has everything since everyone has areas in which they can improve.
It’s seeking the highest level in each of the areas we mentioned that will bring you closer and closer to being fully conscious.
CALL TO ACTION:
Look at each of the areas we mentioned and write down where you see your consciousness presently, then write down a few things you can do to raise your consciousness in that area.
Study the people you consider to be more conscious than you and observe what they do.
Read and study books and reports on how others were able to raise their own consciousness.
HOW IT WORKS: Consciousness refers to your conscious experiences, your individual awareness of your own internal thoughts, feelings, memories, and sensations.
Becoming conscious requires concentration. The best way to concentrate is to write down what you are becoming conscious of, along with where you are missing it. This process only takes 15 minutes a day when you are alone and not distracted by anything. My Guided Journey is your Roadmap to Consciousness. ~ Linda Deir