- The takeaway from this week’s episode is … your higher self knows how to detect the truth from the lies.
- Here’s what this will do for you … to have a fluid conversation with your higher self that you can trust you must have a plan.
- Here’s what I want you to do with it … to be certain that you are communicating with your higher self and not your ego, you must document the conversations.
To trust your higher self, you must first trust yourself.
People claim they are communicating with us. Is this just something that people claim to have more of than everyone else giving them a corner on this market? … We will attempt to clear this up for you as best we can.
Your higher self is not something or someone separate from you – it is you.
It is the conscious part of you where truth and knowledge reside. Things you have known before and from the past that follow you throughout your many lives. If you looked in the mirror and saw yourself, just imagine another person who looks just like you only much larger standing behind you. This is a good way to think about your higher self. It’s always there, attached right to you – it is the real part of you. The one that survives the body.
It’s the part of you that you ask for help and guidance when you can’t figure something out or feel frustrated and alone. The higher self is the repository of all knowledge and guidance, and its job is to allow you exclusive access to it. It gives you access through things like hunches, your intuition, or by enabling life-changing events to happen for you in your life.
It can speak with you directly, or indirectly by setting up circumstances that you learn from.
That higher self isn’t jaded or corrupted by your judgment or biases about life. Your higher self doesn’t care what those things are. It doesn’t filter its knowledge to you. It’s you who wants to filter guidance through your experiences, your pain, or your present and past circumstances. Your higher self is pure in its communication to you and it really doesn’t think about how you will accept what it tells you. It expects you to eventually “get it” if you don’t get it the first time.
It’s this higher self that’s reliable, truthful, and is the best advisor you could ever ask for. When people don’t listen to their higher self, or don’t understand what they’re told, or allow their prejudices or expectations to get in the way of the advice they will continue to struggle.
CALL TO ACTION:
- When you ask your higher self for advice this is a huge self-help step for you.
- People seek out the wrong people for advice. They ask their friends, their spouse, their family, or a psychiatrist or therapist for help when the help is inside of them all the time. That’s where you will find us.
- We would suggest that you first acknowledge your higher self. Have daily conversations with it about things that are bothering you, or things you need guidance on. Listen to the answers you get. Write these conversations down so you can see the whole picture.
HOW IT WORKS: When you consult with your higher self the replies you get will always be direct. In fact, this is why most people miss their message; they don’t expect direct answers or have trouble accepting them. People are used to that politically correct reply that they have been conditioned for. Your higher self is brutally honest. This catches most people off-guard because this pure honesty can be interpreted as rude, harsh, cruel, or criticizing, when in fact, it’s sent from the love that this part of you has for you.
But people are so conditioned to receive a coddled response that they don’t know what real help is. This is why people seek out “second opinion help” in the self-help section of the bookstore, or go to a psychiatrist, counselor, or coach. No “second opinion” will ever give you the real answers – these are only triggers. Triggers to bring you to self-realization. No one knows you better than your higher self, your Spirit Guides, and Angels. Open your mind to the real you and you will get the real answers – answers you will find nowhere else. ~ Linda Deir