Linda and Ray talked about the time in your young life when you felt sad and alone.
You were told what to do and how to think. You were expected to act a certain way and believe the same things everyone else did. You did what it took to fit in, be liked, and accepted, forgetting who you were and why you are here. You vaguely remembered our time together.
In this video, we talk about the reality of no longer having a connection to “us,” your Spirit Guides and Angels. You felt a deep loneliness.
In your attempt to understand this sad and lonely time you became an observer of everything going on around you. In many ways, you felt very different from everyone else, which annoyed you. You assessed that it was going to take a lot of compromise on your part to fit into any of this. The effort it was going to take weighed you down. The alternative was to be alone. Neither one felt good to you.
These were the most obvious options:
- You found hobbies or sports that you could do with or without anyone else.
- Others went into politics becoming the elected or appointed leader who creates or enforces policies and rules.
- There were the socialites and tabloid news reporters. These kids made and destroyed people’s lives with a single post.
- The arts and entrepreneurs gave you the most freedom, but you had to like your time alone. Many times this option let you disappear, and be left alone.
- The tech, science, and gamers were yet another choice.
Contemplating all of this was a golden time for you, a timeout to decide. What you decided would set the course for the rest of your life, as you unconsciously cemented your future from these early decisions.
Chapter eleven, part two of My Guided Journey. To align yourself with the right mindset watch the video above, “Separation – taking the journey, with Linda and Ray.”
And this one, “Separation.”
TIP: If this chapter is too challenging, start on a chapter that isn’t as challenging until you get the hang of this Guided Journal Writing System. After you finish the chapters that motivated you to start writing go back to the previous chapters until you are finished with all eighteen chapters in part two of My Guided Journey. ~ Linda Deir
This is the meditation video created specifically for My Guided Journey … Guided Meditation – Sitting with your Guides, by Linda Deir