Separation – taking your journey in “My Guided Journey”
Linda and Ray talked about the time in your young life between ages seven and ten when a quiet desperation took over.
You were told what to do and how to think. You were expected to act a certain way and believe the same things everyone else did. You did what it took to fit in, be liked, and accepted, forgetting who you were and why you are here. You vaguely remembered our time together.
CLICK HERE to Watch the video trailer of “Linda’s Weekly Guided Insight” for this Tuesday
Available on Amazon My Guided Journey, companion “journal” to GUIDED
Available on this website only My Guided Journey, download
In this video, we talk about the reality of no longer having a connection to “us,” your Spirit Guides and Angels. You felt really sad and alone.
In your attempt to understand this sad and lonely time you became an observer of everything going on around you. In many ways, you felt very different from everyone else, which annoyed you. You assessed that it was going to take a lot of compromise on your part to fit into any of this. The effort it was going to take weighed you down. The alternative was to be alone. Neither one felt good to you. These were the most obvious options:
- You found hobbies or sports that you could do with or without anyone else.
- Others went into politics becoming the elected or appointed leader who creates or enforces policies and rules.
- There were the socialites and tabloid news reporters. These kids made and destroyed peoples lives with a single post.
- The arts and Entrupurers gave you the most freedom but you had to like your time alone. Many times this option let you disappear and be left alone.
- The tech, science, and gamers were yet another choice.
Contemplating all of this was a golden time for you, a timeout to decide. What you decided would set the course for the rest of your life, as you cemented your future from these decisions.
To align yourself with the right mindset and approach to start writing on page eleven in part two, watch this video on separation.
If starting on this page this is too challenging, start on a page that isn’t as challenging until you get the hang of this journey writing. After you finish the pages that motivated you to start writing go back to the previous page and so forth until you are finished. This is how Ray did it when he took his journey in My Guided Journey. ~ Linda Deir and Ray Holley