Why is the truth so hard to accept? …
Your journey back to where all the confusion started made accepting the truth critical to your life going forward. This required that you saw what happened “back there” from an objective point of view and write those facts into your journal. This is the only way you will be able to see what actually happened, and not from the perspective of that hurt and helpless child who first encountered it.
“Truth and love are the same things.” ~ Spirit Guides and Angels
The world you came from …
- You came into this world telling the truth.
- Your Spirit Guides and Angels always tell you the truth.
This world …
- You learned not to tell the truth because of the way people reacted to it.
- You started losing the connection to your Spirit Guides and Angels when you stopped telling the truth.
Consequences of your choice:
- Accept the truth and stay connected to your Guides.
- Or, tell a watered-down version of the truth, or even a lie causing you to lose the connection to your Spirit Guides and Angels. ~ Linda Deir
Today we will focus on Part two of the “Guided Journal Writing System,” Watch the Video (above) … to see what it takes to accept the truth.