Why is the truth so hard to accept? …
Taking your journey back to where all the confusion started is what will make accepting the truth critical to your life going forward. This requires that you identify what happened “back there” from an objective point of view and write those facts into your journal. This is the only way you will be able to see what actually happened, and not from the perspective of that hurt and helpless child who first encountered it.
Only then will you have your life back, be who you are, so you can live your life fully.
The world you came from …
- You came into this world telling the truth.
- Your Spirit Guides and Angels always tell you the truth.
This world …
- You learned not to tell the truth because of the way people always reacted to it.
- You started losing the connection to your Spirit Guides and Angels when you stopped telling the truth.
Consequences of your choice:
- Accept the truth and stay connected to yourself and your Guides. You will never doubt yourself again.
- Or tell a watered-down version of the truth, or even a lie, causing you to lose this vital connection and the whole reason for being here. Doomed to a life of confusion.
Today we will focus on Part two of the “Guided Journal Writing System.” Watch the Video (above) … to understand what it takes to accept the truth. ~Linda Deir
This is the meditation video created specifically for My Guided Journey … Guided Meditation – Sitting with your Guides, by Linda Deir