- The takeaway from this episode is … when you cross over to the other side with another, or many others, it’s the way you all planned it.
- Here’s what this will do for you … when you already have a connection to your Guides, you won’t feel alone no matter how you depart from this life.
- Here’s what I want you to do with it … make an effort to connect with your Guides, so when it’s your time to depart from this world you won’t be afraid to let go.
A world event that happened on June 9th, 2015 was a tourist ship capsizing in China.
This was a group of people who all came home together at the same time. Here’s what it was like for these people crossing over together.
This ship carried mostly elderly tourists going up the Yangtze River when it encountered a storm. A storm capsized the boat carrying almost 500 people and hundreds were killed. When you look at an occurrence like this, where a great number of people crossed over at the same time at the same place, it has great significance.
Since there are never any accidents, this was planned as part of each person’s life. They were destined to all crossover and experience the transition to the other side together. Many died with their spouses or life-long friends.
Crossing over together was not bad at all. They didn’t leave someone behind to be sad for the rest of their lives and miss them so much.
Having an occurrence like this can be painful for family members, but when you step back and observe it, it contains many meanings that are more important to those who crossed-over than those left behind. From our perspective, we see this as a peaceful way for these souls to transition to the other side. It’s not a terrible way to leave.
CALL TO ACTION:
- When you hear of anyone crossing-over in what seems to be a terrible way, think again.
Crossing over together was a smooth transition for these souls, not a tragedy.
- Do not fear death. Crossing-over is the doorway back to where you came from.
HOW IT WORKS: What is your destined exit plan when you cross over? Everyone has one. These peoples’ cross-over destiny plan was one of relaxation and enjoyment with the people they loved. They didn’t need the experience of crossing over from being sick or dying alone. They didn’t want anyone here holding them back from leaving when it was their time to go. It can be torture for the person trying to leave this place when loved ones are pining over their pending departure. So crossing over together was a pretty good way to go, and once on the other side, what a surprise to feel so happy, healthy, and young again with your friends and loved ones. ~ Linda Deir