- The takeaway from this episode is … you will know the communication bridge that is right for you.
- Here’s what this will do for you … you will feel the method that resonates with you so you can focus your intention on mastering communication with your Spirit Guides and Angels.
- Here’s what I want you to do with it … dedicate 15 minutes daily to practice communicating with your Guides.
Having a communication bridge to your spirit guide angels occurs in many ways.
A “channel” is a path similar to what flowing water would follow. It’s a path that a message follows. This path is how the messages from your Spirit Guide and Angels come through.
The “channeler” is the bridge, or conduit of the messages, whether they are a trance-channel or a conscious one. A “channeler” doesn’t always bring through predictions about future events. Most of the messages brought through are for present-day applications.
However, there has been some famous trance-channels like Edger Cayce who did talk a lot about the future. He also brought through information relevant to the time he lived in and was famous for his health remedies.
“Mediums” are mostly known for communicating with the dead, providing closure to the people who haven’t crossed over yet.
“Psychics” normally specialize in predicting the future. Their predictions are more relevant to what is coming based on what has happened or is happening.
A good distinction between a “Channel” and a “Psychic” would be learning in the present versus predicting the future. Channels are concerned with a future that is being created in each present moment. It’s guidance for the present moment that Channels bring through.
So, do you want to be a Medium, a Channel, or a Psychic?
It’s important to study them all to learn the differences and see what resonates with you. Mastering the tools of the craft is like any other, it takes practice.
As Spirit Guides who specialize on this topic, we come through as supreme counselors who help you transform your old programming, improve your relationship with yourself, and learn to give and receive love, thereby healing yourself and others. With practice, you can develop the necessary skills to become fluent in any one of these vocations by yourself or with a partner who also wants to learn.
CALL TO ACTION:
- To discover your purpose … channeling will help you understand who you are, why you are here, and how you can serve others.
- When you have the need to know … being a psychic gives you a ‘heads-up’ for the future so you can be prepared.
- Closure … having mediumship abilities will help you resolve issues between you and people who have crossed over and help you more clearly understand the afterlife and its relationship to the present moment.
HOW IT WORKS: Using the talking board as a divination tool, you may become proficient at some or all of these skills. The call isn’t really yours; it reveals itself naturally over time. You may want to channel predictions, contact a dead relative, or become more enlightened. The more you practice the closer you will get to your calling, in both the message and method.
People have given up on traditional ways of getting answers and gaining knowledge. They feel that people are lying to them and know that their own Spirit Guides will always tell them the truth free of any bias or agenda. ~ Linda Deir