- The takeaway from this episode is … you will stop rejecting the truth just because you didn’t want to hear it.
- Here’s what this will do for you … you will recognize the truth from a lie, by how it makes you feel.
- Here’s what I want you to do with it … write down what you receive when you feel the truth. This will strengthen your ability to trust what you feel is true the next time you hear the truth or a lie.
Guidance always tells you the truth, in fact, it may be the only source of the truth you ever have.
We say that truth is love, therefore, you should feel loved when you hear the truth. When you’re connected, what you felt the moment the truth came through felt like it came from you, only wiser.
The reason it felt like you is because you are not separate from us. This is how you know it’s the truth even when it’s an inconvenient truth. You know it’s true even if you didn’t want to hear it. You know in your heart that the guidance you just received was the truth and that it was important for you to know at that time.
It’s important to remember that what’s in your heart is not always what’s in your mind. Following what’s in your mind is how you become disconnected from us and life.
Stop and think … who tells you the truth?
You don’t get the truth from the television. In fact, what you hear on the TV makes you feel unloved and disconnected. The television “tells you a vision” of how bad the world is, how sick you are, how much you lack in life. None of this makes you feel loved; therefore, it’s not the truth.
Find out how much better you start to feel when you turn off the tell-a-vision for just one month. You don’t need people telling you what your vision is. Telling you what to see and think causes you to chase material things. It makes you feel anxiety and stress, not love. Your life will not change, if and when, you get any of those things.
Your true life is based on your connection to yourself first. Your connection to us becomes a by-product of that. Next, is your connection to others, to the world around you, and everything in the universe.
Through your intuition, you make the connection to us and receive our guidance … the truth.
So, the next time you hear something on television or on your computer ask yourself, how did that make me feel? Am I really hearing the truth, especially when I don’t feel loved when I hear it? Only when you look inside yourself, and breathe, and get quiet can you hear the answer. Once you hear the answer ask yourself, how did that make me feel? You will feel loved and know the truth every time you hear it. It’s a connection.
CALL TO ACTION:
- You will know the truth by the way it feels, this is only possible when you are present.
- If you don’t feel loved (the connection) then it wasn’t the truth.
- Using your intuition, you will become an expert at discerning the truth from lies and manipulation, but you must write it down so you can use it.
HOW IT WORKS: The truth doesn’t always feel good when it comes through. It’s especially jarring when you didn’t expect it. This is how you know its guidance. To become an expert at detecting the truth, start writing down these truths’ that guidance is sending you. This is the only way you will be able to learn to discern the truth from the bombardment of distractions from everyone in this world attempting to misguide you. Intuition hears the truth and it’s never loud. ~ Linda Deir