- The takeaway from this episode is … you will have a much better understanding of what the present moment holds for you.
- Here’s what this will do for you … you will notice many things you didn’t notice before.
- Here’s what I want you to do with it … you will enjoy the present moment like you used to when you were a kid and no one was looking, so you didn’t have to explain it.
This coronavirus and the resulting forced isolation and stay-at-home mandate may be the first time people were forced into the present moment.
Here are some of the things you will realize the first time you experience the present moment;
- It’s all you ever really had.
- What do you have that you didn’t have before?
- It’s your time for reflection and for how you’ve spent the time before this.
- How did you spend your time before this?
- How did you invest your time – your life?
- Do you see how you let your life slide by, unprepared for what’s happening now?
You have found yourself out of sync with the present moment.
You can now see what you allowed to distract you and run your life. With all those distractions taken away do you feel that you lost something so necessary for being here?
Now you are free to experience the present moment and decide how you are going to spend your time in the new abnormal. We can’t tell you what to see – only where to look.
The new abnormal will present you with new opportunities that will only be useful to you if you are fully present when they show up.
We like to call them opportunities rather than challenges because they are truly the only way to live a more centered life. The result of that is being present. Once you realize that the present moment is the only thing that is happening and everything else is history or in the future, you realize that taking control in the present moment is all there is.
CALL TO ACTION:
- You must understand that this self-isolation and stay-at-home mandate are the best things that could have ever happened for you. It did not happen “to you.”
- Once you stop expecting things to go back to the way they were, your present moments will start to remind you who you are.
- Utilize your present moment time to identify all the distractions you had in your previous life. The old normal was stealing your life.
HOW IT WORKS: Realizing that you are experiencing the present moment may shock you the moment it happens because you instantly see everything for what it is – the truth. There is no sugar-coating the truth, which is the first piece of the awakening – not an inconvenient truth you are unwilling to accept. Also, once you have this stark realization, there is no returning to the old normal of making things into the way you thought you wanted them to be. The shock of the present moment will have you asking yourself, “now, what do I do? … “what is useful from the past that I can build on?” … “How far did I let things slide?”
The present moment is your moment of truth. The truth is where your Guides reside. Becoming present aligns you with them, the connection to them is the by-product of being present. As you align with your Guides, becoming more like them, you will start to think clearly and see things for what they really are, so you can become who you really are.
There’s no better way to harness your present moments than to keep a log of your journey as you move through it. You absolutely will not miss it when you do this. In fact, when you follow what I’m going to tell you, in just one month when you review what you wrote down, you will know what to do and when to do it.
Start a journal – not any journal, this journal. Write in it for 15-minutes a day, or longer if you desire. In this journal, there are 4-qualifying questions that will become your gatekeeper that decide what gets any of your present moments and what doesn’t. This is the companion journal to my award-winning true story, Guided, about how I achieved what I did enabling me to pivot on a dime, all because I remained present and accessible to the guidance that is always there. My life depended on it. ~ Linda Deir