- The takeaway from this week’s episode is … take your decision-making seriously because your future depends on it.
- Here’s what this will do for you … you will have an easy and consistent way to improve your decision-making while learning more about who you are.
- Here’s what I want you to do with it … before you make another decision, role-play it.
People are in a quandary when it comes to their lives.
They want a better life. They need to make better decisions, but uncertainty causes them to freeze up. What will your life look like if you allow this quandary to continue?…in 5 years from now?…10 years from now …20 years from now …for the rest of your life? And what will living in this continuous quandary do to the lives of those around you?
Your life is the sum total of all your decisions up to this point. In other words, you have created your life. Everything you have or don’t have, whom you love or dislike, the relationship you have or don’t have, and everything you have become or have not become is your creation.
With all the uncertainty, even if you want a better life and make better decisions, how do you actually do it?
The past will become your future and the future consequences that go along with it. If you simply dabble with decisions due to your quandary state of mind your life will never improve. Stop lying to yourself and making excuses. Break these old patterns so you can begin to make better decisions today. You will discover – you have help.
CALL TO ACTION:
- Take no decision for granted, your life depends on it.
- Living a powerful, meaningful life is awaiting your next well-thought-out decision.
- Ask yourself these 4- questions before you make another decision.
HOW IT WORKS: Your decisions are what creates everything in your life. Your health, wealth, relationships, career, and happiness are all controlled by every decision you make. If you feel you are lacking in any of these areas, it is because you made the wrong decision, a less than desirable decision, or no decision at all. ~ Linda Deir