- The takeaway from this week’s episode is … you have help, all you need to do is ask.
- Here’s what this will do for you … you will remember to ask your Guides the next time you need help.
- Here’s what I want you to do with it … write down what you ask for because you will not recognize the help when it shows up – when you forgot what you asked for.
What do you think about when you are walking down the street and see a help-wanted sign?
You may feel sadness for the proprietor who is no doubt working harder than ever to keep up because they need help. Or, you may feel happy that someone will get the job they need. What we see is someone who was not afraid to ask for help. They put out their need to the world, admitting they needed help.
When Linda was just a baby she asked for our help and just like that store owner who didn’t know if anyone would show up, she was relieved when we all showed up around her and saved her life that day. Just like the right person that shows up for a job, our job was to keep her safe and mentor her throughout her life. She knew we were always there for her.
So, the lesson here is that most people at some time in their life realize they need help.
People need help just to continue living in this world … without the pain and struggle. Like Linda, the first time you experience the benefits of receiving our help – your life will be changed forever. The fears that used to control you will be gone because you are connected to higher intelligence – your inherent inner guidance system.
It has now been over six decades since we first showed up for Linda and we are still here for her. What this shows you is that we were always there, she only had to ask for our help. We are always here for her all these years later and she knows it.
What Linda realized from our presence is that this world is not all there is, that she came from where we are. She remembered us.
We are here for you to have a conversation. Start this conversation by telling us your problems, your secrets, your desires and we will show you how to realize what you need at the time you need it. But the entire process starts with realizing you need help and asking for it. This is what Linda understood at just 20 months old, the help you need is always available but you must remember to ask us first.
CALL TO ACTION:
- A help-wanted sign is like a cry for help. That sign is our message to you that you have help – so what entered into your awareness at that moment?
- Your free will prevents us from interfering with your life. This is why you must ask for our help before we can give it.
- Once you realize we are here to help you we will be in service to you forever, that’s our job.
HOW IT WORKS: Being so young, at just 20 months old, when I found myself in a desperate situation, I did what came to mind naturally, I asked out loud for someone to help me! To my surprise, “they” showed up, changing my life forever. At that moment, the fear I felt was completely gone. I realized so many things from that first encounter and all I had to do was ask for help. From that moment on, I always knew I was never alone and that I had help. This resulted in a lifetime of natural dialog with my Guides. With their help, I have always had brilliant solutions to any problem. I had help then, and now … and you have help, too! ~ Linda Deir