What Does It Mean to Get Your Life Back?
It’s supposed to happen at Retirement …
- Retirement was supposed to the time when you finally got your time back.
- Retirees say they are “busier now than when they were working!”
- Being “busy” does not equal “getting your life back.”
- Retirement means getting your “Time” back.
- The problem is that you could never manage your priorities before… so no wonder, you can’t do it now!
Restore your life with Linda and her “Guided Journal Writing System” … One-on-One Training with Linda Deir
What is the cost of not doing what you want to do with your time?
Fact: Some people believe that having time for themselves means they are being selfish …!
- By the time you get your time back, you may have forgotten what it is you wanted to do.
- Everyone else is now making claims on your time.
- Living a Life of Regret.
Prior to retiring, your time was “For Sale.”
No matter your Circumstances, how do you start Getting Your Life Back?
- You can’t have your life back until YOU ARE BACK!
- You do this with My Guided Journey and write everything down.
- This is how you will be able to use the time you have to live the life you planned with your Spirit Family before you came here into this life. ~ Linda Deir
Today we will focus on Part two of the “Guided Journal Writing System,” Watch the Video (above) … to get your life back.