What Does It Mean to Get Your Life Back?
It’s supposed to happen at Retirement …
- Retirement was supposed to be the time when you finally got your time back.
- Retirees say they are “busier now than when they were working!”
- Being “busy” does not equal “getting your life back.”
- Retirement means getting your “time” back.
- The problem is you could never manage your priorities (time) before… so why do you think you can do it now?
What is the cost of not getting the best out of your time?
Fact: Some people believe that having time for themselves means they are being selfish.
- By the time you finally get your time back, you may have forgotten what you intended to do with it.
- How do you get your life back when everyone else continues to make claims on your time?
- Living a life of purpose is the legacy you will leave to the world.
Prior to retiring, your time was “For Sale.”
No matter your circumstances, you must start taking your time back so you can attend to why you came here?
- You can’t have your life back until YOU ARE BACK!
- This is how you will be able to use the time you have left to live the life you planned with your Spirit Family before you came here.
Today we will focus on Part two of the “Guided Journal Writing System.” Watch the Video (above) … to reclaim your time and you will get your life back. ~ Linda Deir
This is the meditation video created specifically for My Guided Journey … Guided Meditation – Sitting with your Guides, by Linda Deir