- The takeaway from this week’s episode is … you will have a format to follow to address your pain points.
- Here’s what this will do for you … recognizing your sources of pain will allow you to eliminate them and replace them with new perspectives.
- Here’s what I want you to do with it … develop new routines that eliminate previous pain points.
Pain points go far beyond just physical issues.
- The source of your pain points are (a) tasks you are forced to do, (b) relationships you cannot escape from, (c) habits that control you, and (d) beliefs that are keeping you stuck.
- For many people, these pain points were caused by disruptions to your income that happened this year. This financial pressure quickly became a serious pain point.
- You’ve also had lifestyle pain points. The disruptions in your lifestyle in 2020 have caused you enormous stress and have even affected your health.
- There have also been many pain points derived from new rules, regulations, and restrictions. These are procedural pain points that have made everything more stressful and less enjoyable.
Procedural pain points all have to do with the way things are done.
Many cultural pain points have also surfaced. Changes in what’s acceptable or not, what is acceptable for one group is not acceptable for another. These cultural biases also cause pain points that add stress to society as a whole.
There’s also new challenges with your health. The pain points that have surfaced since spring have caused much damage. People are now experiencing the physical, mental, and psychological effects of being in lockdown.
Being able to adjust to these pain points and address many of them will be a big challenge in 2021. Many of these pain points have now become attached to societal norms and the way people relate to each other.
To lessen the pain points you must develop new routines. An important one is having gratitude for what you have. Through journaling, you can identify all the sources of your pain points, how they make you feel, and start eliminating the ones that are causing the most pain and replace them with new routines. This will be hard, or even impossible to achieve without journaling.
CALL TO ACTION:
- Writing down all your various pain points is necessary to start changing what’s causing them.
- The gratitude that you have for what is working in your life right now is vital to moving forward in 2021.
- There will be a constant battle for cultural changes causing more pain points. So, do not put yourself out there because there will be so many different pain points competing with each other by different groups that you will only draw the wrong attention to yourself.
HOW IT WORKS: Once 2020 arrived your pain points moved to a whole new level. People are wondering where this is all headed. Now, it’s the uncertainty that is wearing you down – wearing down your immune system. That’s why you must start a regime of journaling. This takes just 15 minutes a day, but you must do it every day. You can’t see it when you’re in it, but you will when you write it down and review it a few days, weeks, or months later. By doing this you will discover your purpose and your connection to the unseen forces who have been waiting for you to wake up, so they can help you fulfill your purpose. ~ Linda Deir