- The takeaway from this episode is … to learn how guidance is always looking out for you, write it down then watch it play out.
- Here’s what this will do for you … when you write it down you will experience firsthand how guidance is working.
- Here’s what I want you to do with it … practice writing down the guidance you received for 15 minutes a day. Review each journal entry after one month of writing them down. This is how you will see the real value of this guidance.
Do we ever send you bad guidance? … No, we don’t.
All guidance comes through your intuition. You may find it inconvenient to hear at times, but it’s timely and important. It’s like listening to the news and hearing that it’s going to rain and storm this weekend just when you wanted to have your picnic.
We can’t change the way the weather will be on any given day any more than we can tailor the guidance to suit your whims.
When we tell you something that slows you down or put something in front of you that takes you off course like a cold or the flu, it’s always a sign that you need to heed. We’re telling you to slow down, take a rest, don’t keep going in the direction you are headed.
Guidance is like a spiritual detour sign, a needed course correction.
When you see a detour sign on the road you follow the signs redirecting you to go another way and not the way you intended to go when the sign wasn’t there. Yes, it may be a little out of your way and take you longer to get where you are going but you will get there. It’s nothing to be upset about, it’s just a pause affecting your path and timeframe.
So, when you receive guidance that you don’t like or it’s inconvenient, pause and ask yourself why you are receiving this guidance at this time? Do you need to slow down the pace, take another look at your plan, hire some help in order to accomplish your plan, or maybe you need a quiet vacation to get away from the plan altogether to get an objective perspective about the plan? It’s during this pause that you will see and allow us to reveal the flaws in your plan. Write it down so you can look back at it in order to understand what this pause is telling you – what we are telling you.
You need to remember this mantra, “When there is a pause there are most likely flaws.” Flaws in the way you were headed.
This mantra will keep you from getting anxious over deadlines and whether or not you can achieve the goal in the allotted time you gave it. Perhaps by pausing you will achieve a greater outcome once you allow us to help you. You do this by taking a pause, stepping back, and looking again … then write it all down.
CALL TO ACTION:
- Pauses are not something you should get anxious about but pay attention to why they are there.
- A break on the path and a detour to the plan are good things giving you a chance to reconsider certain aspects of it.
- If you ignore the guidance we are sending you and continue on your path toward an expected outcome your life will become difficult.
HOW IT WORKS: When you make a commitment to follow your guidance you will no longer be concerned about the opinions of others. You won’t focus on taking things personally. Your focus will be centered on paying attention to what guidance is showing you in the moment and acting on it while it’s still valid. There can be no resistance to following your guidance, no matter how the inconvenient truths may affect what you had in mind. It’s important to be totally truthful as you write the guidance down in your journal because without it you will miss the details that show you the entire meaning. ~ Linda Deir