- The takeaway from this week’s episode is … only when you slow down will you be able to receive quality help.
- Here’s what this will do for you … the first time you experience this help – write it down.
- Here’s what I want you to do with it … slowing down will keep you on the path of receiving this superior help anytime you need it.
Why are you always in a hurry? Do you have to be somewhere else? We will tell you that slowing down your life would work best.
People spend the early part of their day planning where they have to be in the future. We’d like you to take some deep breaths in the morning while you’re worrying and planning, to remind yourself you don’t have to be any place different than right here, right now.
Allowing long-standing obligations and promises you made to push you around like you don’t matter is an indicator that you need to make some changes. This is where it can get tricky. Those who expect you to always abide by that outdated promise and those obligations that made you the dependable provider, so how could you possibly let them down at the expense of letting yourself down?
Here’s what we want you to do. Slow down your life, breathe, and let us in so you can receive our clear guidance.
This guidance is not judgmental, critical, or impossible to achieve. It will be truthful, loving, and lasting. We will support you every step of the way. You have nothing to fear because this guidance will work out better than if you planned it yourself.
CALL TO ACTION:
- Slow down and write down the truth about what is going on in your life.
- Do not show anyone what you are writing down in your journal.
- Review what you wrote down: days, weeks, or months later to get total clarity about any situation.
HOW IT WORKS: When you feel like you’re out of options this is a sure sign that you need to let go, take a breath, and just let it work. Until you feel that you are finally out of options can you surrender to the superior help that has always been there for you, waiting for you to be ready.
Feelings of obligation will lead to guilt and resentment. Even if you live up to those outdated promises and obligations no one will like what it turns you into, so you will let them down anyway. The point is, your Spirit Guides have a better plan, one that will work for everyone’s best interest. Trust yourself and your Spirit Guides, slow down your life, breathe, and just let it work. ~ Linda Deir