- The takeaway from this episode is … you will become aware of your karmic redo’s. They are your habits.
- Here’s what this will do for you … you will spot the habit before the unconscious and sub-conscious go into autopilot and take over.
- Here’s what I want you to do with it … each time a habit arises write it down.
Make this lifetime count – not just another karmic redo.
Much time is spent doing things unconsciously in your life; that is, without thinking about them. That’s what karma feels like, doing the same things you always have. You spend much of your life on autopilot. These are the habits that replay repeatedly making life feel monotonous.
Paying attention to these habits is necessary to understand how they are affecting your life:
- Good habits allow you to vibrate at a higher frequency. Hence, increasing your ability to both, tolerate your existence here while getting around to doing what you intended before you came here … is the key to living a fulfilling life.
- Bad habits, the karmic redo’s, are causing you to vibrate at lower frequencies and get you stuck in the 3-D physical limitations of this world. You are then unable to take advantage of guidance that would have allowed you to evolve and move through this life with ease.
Resist getting stuck in those bad habits, to avoid another lifetime of karmic redo’s.
Karmic debt will bring you lessons. Most karmic debt resides in wanting, wanting everything, and wanting it now. Once the majority of the lessons are learned and resolved the experiences can begin. The experiences contain the freedom you have been longing for, the freedom to believe in yourself so you can experience new things. This is when everything you do has a life of its own.
Review all your habits. The good ones will be constructive, creative, life-changing, and positive in nature. The bad ones will be destructive to your life, boring or mundane, and negative in nature. Good habits will allow you to evolve, while bad habits will just get you another karmic redo.
CALL TO ACTION:
- Start documenting your habits so you can bring them out in the open for only you to write and review.
- Look into one bad habit you have that you would like to change and stop doing. Get rid of each bad habit one at a time and replace it with a healthy, positive, and spiritually evolving one. Always start with the easiest ones because once you overcome the easy ones the harder ones will become easy too.
- You can’t see it when you’re in it, so review your journal writings a day, week, or month later. You will see what you couldn’t see at the moment you were in it.
HOW IT WORKS: What the Guides explained in this insight about Karmic Redo’s is exactly how you will perceive this lifetime the instant you are released from it. Your Spirit Guides know you better than you know yourself because they have seen you through many lifetimes. Remember, you got the amnesia not them. They are your best allies because they see it all. They attempt to reach you so you can make this lifetime count. They are the ones who cause pauses and detours anytime one of your habits is taking over, making it harder for you to continue on that path. So, instead of fighting through the resistance … pause, just long enough to release your attachment to an outcome. This is when you will see the habit that you are repeating. Be careful that the habits that run your life don’t ruin your life. Don’t get stuck in another karmic redo. ~ Linda Deir