- The takeaway from this episode is … the antidote to not being let down is to remain true to yourself.
- Here’s what this will do for you … your exposure to being let down is equal to how much you live in the outer world versus your inner world.
- Here’s what I want you to do with it … never take your real self for granted or doubt what you have learned.
What happened the first time you felt like everyone here let you down?
You learned to accept your guidance at a young age and you followed it without hesitation. Soon, you found out that there were consequences from doing so. You started to realize that people aren’t like you, and you didn’t fit in.
This is when you began to realize you were different. That’s when you noticed that others didn’t follow their guidance or recognize their connection to those who were guiding them. Everyone here was acting the same, which is what made you the outcast. This was the first time you started to experience the feeling of isolation. This made you feel alone here in this world. You have this connection to your Spirit Guides, so you know you are never alone. So, why do you feel alone?
What you are seeking is acceptance.
You don’t want to be shunned or avoided because of what you know, or how you act. Yes, you do act differently than everyone else, but you also don’t understand why that’s a problem? Maybe you even started to think that you are missing something that everyone else seems to get.
People may even tell you, “that you just don’t get it.”
You are confused about what it is that you don’t get. You don’t think like others, so why would you know? This feeling of isolation, when used as the way to see the truth in any situation, will always provide access to your spiritual connections and unlimited guidance.
While you are observing and thinking that others just don’t get it, they are all thinking the same thing about you. This is a dichotomy that you must learn to live with because you are living in two worlds, and not just this one. You can choose to live in one or the other, but if you want to get the full experience of why you’re here and see what’s really going on, you must learn to balance living in 2 worlds.
CALL TO ACTION:
- Stay present and focused on where you are guided to go and everything will work out better than had you planned it yourself.
- You will only feel let down when you take things personally.
- Unless you learn to balance living in two worlds you will feel isolated while always seeking acceptance.
HOW IT WORKS: There are consequences for being your true self. A positive one is that you will like your alone time as you follow your curiosity … your guidance. A negative one is when you spend your time in isolation, hiding, and putting important decisions off – distracting you from your life. Like the Spirit Guides said, “you must learn to balance living in two worlds simultaneously.” Once you sync up with this dual reality you will soon discover that it’s fun, as you live in the moment with ease – no longer controlled by fear. That’s where your Spirit Guides reside. Your Spirit Guides will never let you down, they may be the only ones who don’t. ~ Linda Deir