- The takeaway from this episode is … you will understand the benefits of alone time when communicating with your Spirit Guides and Angels.
- Here’s what this will do for you … every single time you create alone time you will feel clearer and more connected to something bigger than just you.
- Here’s what I want you to do with it … to truly harness the benefits of your alone time write down the subtle communication coming through you.
The secret to communicating with your spirit guides and angels is to learn how to be alone.
Being alone doesn’t mean being lonely. Being alone allows you to remember who you are and why you are here. This quiet time you allow yourself lets you calm down so you can reflect. Practicing this will lengthen your attention span and slow down the pace of your life.
You must learn to resist instant gratification. By delaying gratification you allow yourself to study yourself with less stress and pressure to accomplish or receive something now.
Being quiet and alone allows you to listen and speak with your heart.
It is important to train your heart to be receptive to us and communicate back to us. You should also strive to be simple in your surroundings. A clear path to us comes from an uncluttered mind and area. You have heard that a cluttered desk is a sign of a cluttered mind. Removing clutter from your surroundings and your mind is like pulling the weeds from your spiritual garden.
Delaying gratification also allows you to stop fighting the flow.
You cannot force growth. You must allow yourself to grow like a tree. A tree always grows toward the light, but also grows downwards into a solid base and grows wider in all directions. A tree has a narrow focus – to be the best tree it can be.
You expand your life experience by narrowing your focus.
This also allows you to start understanding what your intuition is presenting to you by perceiving things you can’t see, hear, or understand thoroughly. You must face the challenge of stripping away illusions from your life so you can capture the mystery. People are confined in their thinking– living their life by structure. The structure then causes stress. You must strive to exit from structure because, in the end, it is only by exiting this earthly structure that you awaken.
CALL TO ACTION:
- Most people are driven by an illusion of the way they think they should be. No one ever taught them what the important things in life are. They are buried so deeply by consumption and desire that they have no time to appreciate the mystery of life.
- When you are not alone always strive to surround yourself with others of good character and integrity. It will be easy to spot because these are two qualities lacking in most people.
- Structures are confining, a limiting mechanism. Structure in society is what makes people want and do certain things the same way as others. Discipline is an expanding quality that comes from inside and doesn’t have its roots in wanting or desiring, it has its roots in becoming a better person by controlling desire and lengthening your attention span.
HOW IT WORKS: Once you clear away the mental, emotional, and physical distractions from your life you will instantly see what’s important. You will remember who you are and why you are here. This clarity of purpose will make it easy to get to work on what matters to you. With all the excuses removed, your communication bridge to your Spirit Guides and Angels will be resistance-free as you consciously co-create the rest of your life with their support. After all, they never forgot who you are and why you came here. ~ Linda Deir