- The takeaway from this episode is … be the change you desire and all the right people will come into your life.
- Here’s what this will do for you … you will like how it feels to be yourself in an environment that expresses that feeling.
- Here’s what I want you to do with it … it’s time for you to be who you are. Upgrading your inner environment will have the biggest impact on a world that needs changing.
You are the master of your environment. What kind of environment do you want to live in?
Are you one of the people who believe they can save the environment? That may be a little arrogant. The fact that one person can save an environment that’s polluted and defeated by powers greater than one person is a big job.
We would say that you are better off working toward an environment that doesn’t need protecting or saving – it’s perfect as it is. That would start with individuals caring for the environment around them.
We see you starting with mastering your own physical environment.
Do you live in a home that looks like it hasn’t been cleaned or organized in years? Do something easy, get rid of everything you don’t need, and clean up what’s left. By cleaning up and organizing your environment you will become more organized and when people see what you’ve done they may be motivated to do the same. You could cause a domino effect without even trying.
In the non-physical environments, you can focus on creating a compassionate environment.
For example; if you want to live in a beautiful environment, become a beautiful person yourself and create a beautiful environment around you.
You do this by showing compassion for others, who can in turn show compassion for other people. Again, it’s a chain reaction. How about a loving environment, are you even a loving person? By showing love to another, you touch their hearts and they see, maybe for the first time in a long time, that they too have something of value they can now share.
Creating a loving and trusting environment begins with the first person.
CALL TO ACTION:
- Once you heal your hangups you can create any type of environment you choose.
- Spend more time creating environments you love until the demand from others becomes so great it allows you to do that all the time.
- Look around and start improving on something close at hand right now.
HOW IT WORKS: To master anything you have to be authentic. When you are authentic it doesn’t feel like work, nor is it hard. That’s what the world needs now – someone who’s genuine! Everyone is tired of being sold to, manipulated, and lied to. They are drawn to the ‘authentic” more than ever before. You are the master of your environment, so don’t be afraid to be your real self because that’s what’s lacking so desperately in our society. You just can’t miss – they will love and adore you for YOU. ~ Linda Deir