- The takeaway from this week’s episode is … just because you are beginning to recall your intuitive abilities doesn’t mean others will understand or be happy for you.
- Here’s what this will do for you … you will know what to expect if you tell others about what your intuition is telling you.
- Here’s what I want you to do with it … to continue to develop your intuition you must begin to track your hits and misses.
Think back to the first time you realized your intuition was working.
It most likely snuck up on you as an intuitive hit or a gut feeling. We call this intuition recall. At the time, you didn’t attribute intuition recall to a higher way of thinking where your spirit guide angels could communicate with you through your intuitive senses.
You thought it came from you. If it came from you, why did it wait so long to show up? Why wasn’t it working from the time you were born? Why did it take 30 or 40 years to start showing up?
Intuition recall is remembering the connection you have to us.
We can tell you it was always there. Communication from this higher intelligence, your Spirit Guides, and Angels was always being broadcast to you. You just decided to start listening and acknowledging it.
Before you realized any of this your life was being manipulated by those around you who wanted you to be like them, do the same old things they always did, think the same way, and expecting you to never change.
What if you told these people you were receiving communication from a higher realm? What would they think? What would they say or do? This is what prevented you from hearing us all along – you wanted someone else’s approval.
Now, with intuition recall working for you, you can detect the messages we are sending you.
You no longer have to seek the approval of others to validate who you are. After all, how could they claim to know who you are, when you didn’t?
CALL TO ACTION:
- First of all, start believing that what you hear and feel is real. Then listen for how to apply this higher learning to your life.
- The sooner you start listening to communication from us the sooner your life will begin to work.
- People are now in so much pain they are willing to listen to us.
HOW IT WORKS: Fitting in is way over-rated. It’s about playing by the rules. Whose rules? It’s not that simplistic. That’s why by the time you reach your 40s and older you become undesirable in the workplace. It’s not that you’re washed up, it’s that you are having intuition recall. You now realize that much more is going on.
In pursuing this, your real value comes to life as your true self emerges. That’s the “you” that the traditional workplace sees as undesirable, while people who don’t know you yet, will want to know more about you. Those who already think they know you will think something is wrong with you. In reality, you are experiencing an identity makeover where your intuition is no longer hampered by what others may think or do. ~ Linda Deir