“What is karmic madness and how do you control it?
Karmic Madness occurs between your arrival into this life and departure out of it. Everything in between is considered karmic madness. Karmic madness is driven by your ego, it’s these ego-driven desires that you have that could keep you chasing things your entire life.
Society programs individuals with a sense of lack.
It’s feeling a lack that there’s always something else you need to learn, or buy, or follow that promises to make you happy sometime in the future, yet everything you chase never seems to happen, or if it does, it fails to provide that promise of happiness. Eventually, some people will realize that chasing things outside of themselves is a waste of time. Meanwhile, during this relentless chasing, people build up a lot of karma. They are so desperate to accomplish a goal or an outcome that they will do almost anything to get there to get what it is they feel they lack. This process involves stepping on other people; being inconsiderate of their feelings or what your actions do to them. Many people are downright evil in their actions toward others. How is it that doing what people do to others could gain them any type of happiness?
We will show you the shortcut through this karmic madness…
Stop chasing all things outside of you in your search for happiness like more money, a new partner, a better job, or a new car. Contrary to things bringing sustainable happiness, you will find yourself over-burdened and over-extended. You become a slave chasing more and more to either pay for or maintain all the things you have compiled.
Here’s how you avoid this endless cycle of karmic madness. Realize that everything you need you brought with you, all the talents and gifts that are unique to you. You have them so you can use them rather than desiring something else.
Use your gifts and talents in this way;
- Start looking at others in a more loving and compassionate manner.
- Stop judging others who are not like you.
- Stop being envious and jealous of anyone who has something you wish you had. Chances are they are not happy either.
- Never chase anything out in the future, you are only here right now in the present moment. Make each present moment the best you can and then string the next, and the next, and the next present moment together until you reach an even temperament in the present – a steady tolerance in the present moment. This will help you to stop wanting.
- Finally, be nice to everyone you meet. It may be hard for some of you to do this based on your past behavior, but this is the way that you cut off the buildup of karma. You nip it in the bud before it shows up. Start doing these two things and let us know how they’re working for you – be nice to everyone and show love and compassion.”
- Karmic madness is the ingredients in the center of your sandwich between your arrival and departure in this world.
- Some people spend their entire lives chasing something they can’t reach and drive themselves into depression.
- Only by living in the moment with love and compassion for others will stop the buildup of karma.
How It Works: Be mindful of your actions. Take a pause before you react to anything or anyone. Most people are not yet aware of the damage they are recklessly doing to themselves by running over others to get what they want. You really did bring all the talents and gifts with you when you first came here. These talents and gifts feel so natural to you that you doubt that they have any value at all. That will expose how little you value your true self, know yourself, and can trust yourself.
When you are not using your talents and gifts your life is a struggle and you want everything now. It’s a feeling of desperation and emptiness that can’t seem to be fulfilled. It won’t be fulfilled as long as you are chasing it and looking for it out there somewhere, anywhere. By the way, this is learned behavior and not who you really are. Go back to the beginning where this dysfunction was originally learned so you can release it and bring your real self back, along with its talents and gifts. This is where you will find your purpose, love, and compassion – your original equipment – YOU! ~ Linda Deir
A mix of Spirituality and Unexpected Psychology … Linda Deir Transition Coach … guidance from “those” who know you best!