“It was 20 years ago this year that Don Miguel Ruiz published his famous book,
The Four Agreements. These agreements were straightforward:
- Be impeccable with your words.
- Don’t take anything personally.
- Don’t make assumptions.
- Always strive to do your best.
All four of these agreements move you toward love and truth.
We see four things that move you away from love and truth, which are prominent in many people’s lives.
In fact, more people follow these disagreements than following The Four Agreements.
The Four Disagreements:
- The first is allowing yourself exposure to controlling mindsets. These mindsets are designed to separate people and keep them at odds with each other. These include beliefs and ideologies like politics, religions, fanatical identification with any group like sports team affiliations or ethnic groups. It creates a group-think mentality that comprises an inability to agree with anyone else who thinks differently.
- The second disagreement is the need to be right. The need to be right even with the wrong information. People are so ingrained in their beliefs they cannot fathom that they could be totally wrong. How would they react if they discover something they believe is proven to be false? It shatters their belief system to the core and makes them reflect upon all the people they have hurt by thinking that way.
- The third disagreement is allowing lack to control your life. It’s a feeling that you always need something else or more of what you already have in order to be happy in this life. Again, this is a false pretense. You came into this life with everything you needed, all the gifts and talents to live a fulfilling life of service to yourself and others. Nothing you chase “out there” will ever make you happy.
- The forth disagreement is envy and jealousy. That is desiring to live someone else’s life. This is impossible, you can only live your own life. Why would you desire to be someone else if you understood who you are and loved yourself the way you are?
All these disagreements move you away from love and truth.
They are the programmed distractions that prevent you from discovering how powerful you really are and keep you separate from us.”
- The Four Agreements, reveals the source of self-limiting beliefs that rob you of joy and create needless suffering. In Linda’s book, you will discover how she overcame it.
- These controlling mindsets and feelings are relentlessly programmed into you through the media and culture.
- Until you are satisfied with who you are and why you are here can you begin to love yourself, and then others.
How It Works: Although books like The Four Agreements have been available to humanity for 20 years or more, few have applied the wisdom to their lives. Humanity has experienced many shifts designed to prepare them for the big one. For those who are prepared you will know there is no going back, nor will you want to. The unprepared are those who have not been paying attention. They will be totally taken by surprise. They will be fearful and lost. Separation will no longer work. People who willingly ascend to the 4th dimension will look back at the 3rd dimension reality they ascended from as dark and controlling.
So, how do you get prepared for this 4th density, big event? First of all, it’s closer than you think, in fact, it’s happening right now. You can’t fight it. Trusting the process will allow you to connect to your higher-self, Spirit Spirit Guides, Angels, and others. Once you achieve this no one will be able to lie to you or repress you. You will know the answer as soon as you think of the question. These are just a few benefits of no longer living in a world of disagreements. Get prepared, get connected…Join us on Tuesday’s ~ Linda Deir
A mix of Spirituality and Unexpected Psychology … Linda Deir Transition Coach … guidance from “those” who know you best!