- The takeaway from this week’s episode is … you will have clarity about your journey, the promise you made to yourself.
- Here’s what this will do for you … this is a reminder of why you are really here.
- Here’s what I want you to do with it … you can’t see it when you’re in it, but you can figure it out if you have something to reflect on.
Is your journey one of panic, fear, and being in a hurry?
Is it a journey of achievement and rushing to get things done? A journey of racing from one deadline to the next? The question is, are you running to get something, or are you running away from something? What is it you are avoiding in your life?
Why do you want to hurry through your life? The finish line will come soon enough. Do you really want your life to be finished before you get the chance to live it? Look around at the people you live and work with, even your neighbors. Are they all on the same treadmill? Are they striving for the same things? Are they living to pay the bills and just go through the motions, or are they actually in tune with the universe and have interesting experiences to share?
Next, look at yourself and see where you are on this spectrum of trying to “get ahead.” Exactly who is it you are trying to get ahead of? It’s a journey that almost everyone is on – living in fear, making one bad decision after the other.
Once you step back and look at the situation from afar, hopefully, you can see yourself as not being part of it much longer.
We can see why you are missing out on the reasons you came here along with your connection to us. Attempting to get ahead will just put you behind. All that’s required – is for you to slow down and breathe. It is the breath that is the source of all communication with the universe. Allow yourself to have scheduled quiet time each day, even if it’s just a few minutes at a time. This is necessary to hear us. We never shout at you, unlike the world you are presently living in.
So, get back on the path you planned with us before you arrived to make your journey a worthwhile one. We have been waiting for you to be ready.
CALL TO ACTION:
- Why is everybody in a hurry? It’s your soul reminding you that you have a limited time to accomplish what you came here to do.
- What, exactly does getting ahead really mean? It means you are living in just this world and lost your connection to where you came from, and to us.
- Your life could be over before you get a chance to live it. This happens when you forget who you are and your purpose for coming here is a faint memory.
HOW IT WORKS: Who, exactly is it you are competing with when you say you are trying to “get ahead?” People are in a hurry chasing the same things. They are trying to get ahead. What does it mean to “get ahead?” It’s actually trying to get away from something you dread. If you focused on doing what you loved while possibly helping others, getting ahead would become a moot point. This journey has nothing to do with getting ahead of someone else. Rather, it’s about being who you are, how to get on their journey of meaning and self-realization. Living a fulfilling life, one where you are all one – not a race that causes separation and competition. ~ Linda Deir