- The takeaway from this episode is … you will be able to be a little more honest with yourself.
- Here’s what this will do for you … you will see where fear has influenced you.
- Here’s what I want you to do with it … once you recall a few of your fears – write them down. These journal entries will become the stepping stones that lead you out of your fears.
Most people are living a fear-based life and don’t even realize it or understand how that could happen.
Living a fear-based life is something you were taught, starting at an early age. It started when you were constantly told things like, “don’t do that,” or “you can’t ever do that.” As a new person, you didn’t understand why you couldn’t do things when that was the whole reason for being here.
These are reminders of how it felt when you lived your life free of fear:
- You were a natural risk-taker.
- You trusted yourself to do the right things and if you failed, you tried it again in a different way.
- You did not focus on failure or getting something you expected.
- You were not judgmental or had expectations of any kind, after all, everything is new in the life of a child.
- You didn’t concern yourself with what others thought about you. You were too busy for that.
People live fear-based lives because they are disconnected. That’s what makes them feel vulnerable and unprotected.
Most haven’t felt protected in any significant way since they were a baby.
People value their freedom and their ability to make decisions. They couldn’t wait to grow up and stop being told what to do. The problem is, as a result of being told what to do since childhood people can’t think things through on their own. They have become dependent on being told what to do and how to live their lives. These people cave into taking the easy road, tolerating whatever happens in their life, and then complain about it. They complain that they don’t have enough of ‘this or that’ or use their family or health for why they are miserable and the excuse for not doing what they feel drawn to do.
Now they feel destined to live a fear-based life. They don’t know how to stop it. It’s so strong of an influence in their life because it has always been there. Even if they come to realize what it feels like not to live in fear, everyone around them is living a fear-based life and pushed by feelings of lack, along with an inability to do what they’d rather be doing while making excuses to justify why they can’t overcome the fear.
People perpetuate their fear-based life when getting more money, causing even more distractions than they had before. This keeps them from doing what they came here to do in this lifetime. So, rather than allowing themselves the time to feel what it’s like to connect with guidance and allow it to come through naturally, they continue chasing and wanting future outcomes that never happen, as they cave into the fear all over again. They truly believe that they won’t achieve what they came here to do in this lifetime.
Living a fear-based life happens when you forget who you are, causing you to give up before you even get started.
So, if you are not connected to source energy, your Spirit Guides, you won’t feel protected, and when you don’t feel protected you will be driven by fear. Fear will be relentless about knocking you around throughout your life from one trying situation to another. Building more stress upon the stress that’s already there. To begin to feel protected you must slow down, get quiet, and write down how you see living your life without the fear. Once you perform on this and study it on the pages in your journal you can begin to move in that direction without fear. You will feel protected by love and truth. It’s all about the connection to something bigger than you.
CALL TO ACTION:
- Most people are living a fear-based life and don’t even know it. Could this be you?
- How could this happen? … rather than being self-realized, you were flooded with fear as soon as you got here.
- You have the power to stop all the fear by reconnecting with your guidance.
HOW IT WORKS: In my book, Guided, chapter one, the first thing I noticed, as a new person, was how everyone here in this world was fearful, making this life hard when it wasn’t supposed to be like that. But I was the only one who was aware of this, which made being here in this world so hard for me. It was shocking to see this, making me wonder how I was going to get through it.
All these fear-based family members were content with this way of life. My way of dealing with this was to stay neutral until I could get out of that dysfunctional family. This is how I mastered dealing with difficult people early in my life. I let them think they had all the answers, while I wrote in my childhood journal. When I did this, I was also having a conversation with those who followed me here, my Spirit Guides, my best friends, and life coaches. Their influence always brought me clarity about everything going on in this world. This is why I know so much about fear-based people, I studied them. ~ Linda Deir