- The takeaway from this week’s episode is … the quality of the relationships you cultivate in this world will determine your success in reaching the ultimate relationship with your Spirit Guides.
- Here’s what this will do for you … relationships borne from emotions will never reach the quality necessary to reach the ultimate relationship.
- Here’s what I want you to do with it … make a list of all your primary relationships to determine their quality. It’s in the quality of those relationships that you will reach the ultimate relationship – the relationship with your Guides.
Today we will speak about the relationship guiding you to your ultimate relationship.
Whom do you have relationships with? Everything you experience is a relationship. You have a relationship with yourself, your spouse, family, friends, your co-workers, a relationship to your work, teachers, doctors, and even your beliefs. You have a relationship with the barista who makes your favorite coffee drink, you have a relationship with music, art, and your pets. You even have a relationship with the clothes you wear that express your mood or feeling about the day. You even have an intimate relationship with the car you drive.
It’s on your journey through these relationships that we share sacred time together.
This is when we can reach you because you are more receptive. In addition to having these relationships, you have a connection to us, a relationship with God, to the earth, and to the universe.
What all of these relationships have in common is an intertwining of feelings and emotions …
- Feelings are unbiased. They deliver immediate knowingness about any situation. It’s information sent through you from the source.
- Emotions are biased. They come from your investment in the relationship – an expectation from something or someone.
Why do you have all these relationships? It’s because you cannot survive alone. Relationships can come and go; however, the lessons remain. In these relationships you experience different types of emotions; mainly love and trust. You also feel good about them. You have fun with them. You experience learning and new things. These emotions are all part of the relationship. Some relationships are short-term, and others last a lifetime or many lifetimes.
The most important relationships you have are the ones you brought with you when you came here, the relationship between you and your Spirit Guides and Angels. This relationship is built on love and trust. This makes what you are learning rewarding and fun. This is your only unbreakable relationship. They are always here around you even when you are not conscious of it. This relationship has no agenda, no lies, and only exists for your benefit.
So, as you go through your day, be aware of all the different types of relationships that you experience. We want you to nurture the good ones and walk away from the ones that do not serve you.
CALL TO ACTION:
- You have many different types of relationships leading to the ultimate relationship.
- Everything and everyone you interact with is a developing relationship. You will need to write it down to analyze this.
- Some relationships are good for you, others are not. Stop wasting time on the ones that don’t serve you.
HOW IT WORKS: Practice becoming more conscious of the ordinary everyday relationships that you currently have in this world. The benefit will be a stronger relationship with your Spirit Guides and Angels. To achieve this, you must give your relationships the present moment attention they require when they show up. Here’s how it works; slow down, pay attention, listen, and just be present. People need to feel heard, so listen to what the other person is saying before you respond to what they are saying. This is giving the best of you.
When this becomes second nature to you, so will your connection bridge to your Spirit Guides and Angels. That’s because the quality of the relationships you cultivate in this world will, in turn, improve the relationship and communication bridge developing with your own Source Connected Guides, hence reaching the ultimate relationship. ~ Linda Deir