- The takeaway from this episode is … you will understand where this “longing” is coming from.
- Here’s what this will do for you … getting to the heart of the matter will happen when you reconnect to the source of this longing.
- Here’s what I want you to do with it … have a conversation with your Spirit Family so you can rekindle the connection you have longed for since your arrival here.
Before you came here into this life you had the perfect relationship.
When you reincarnate into this world the only thing you had to compare relationships to was what you had before you got here.
This is a pretty high standard to live up to in the physical world of lessons and experiences. Yet the connection from where you came is so strong that you brought that expectation with you into this world. Not even the amnesia you were assigned was strong enough to stop the longing for that perfect relationship.
What we see is – most relationships develop out of desperation.
Assuming you will find the perfect relationship in your current life is what keeps people jumping from relationship to relationship, looking for what was missing – what you had with us.
After having several relationships in this world, people get discouraged. They get jaded and angry. They begin to dislike others and even think that they don’t need a relationship and maybe they’d be better off alone. While some people function very well on their own, they always feel that longing for the perfect relationship.
When you look at someone else and see yourself in them and they in you, that’s the perfect relationship!
When you recognize the strengths and faults you have in someone else you can help each other improve the good things and heal the bad things. This requires a mutual willingness and cooperation to improve, otherwise, not even the best relationship will work out.
Most people are moving way too fast when it comes to getting into a relationship.
They fear if they wait too long, especially family and friends will judge them for reasons they can’t endure like, “am I getting too old, am I not desirable anymore, will I ever find my Prince Charming or Princess Charming?” If that’s what you seek in a relationship you should stick to the storybooks.
CALL TO ACTION:
- Do not chase a relationship expecting someone to save you.
- If you are incapable of saving yourself how can anyone else save you?
- You are not looking for someone who has the qualities you desire; you are looking for those qualities in yourself first.
HOW IT WORKS: If you want someone who is better than you are, then you need to raise your standards and get around to healing yourself first. We learn about ourselves from all the relationships we encounter. Each one of them shows us what we can build on and what we need to heal. We came into this lifetime to heal something important otherwise what was the point? In this world, relationships are all about our ability to connect. The more you can do this the faster you will learn what you came here to learn … and learn it! A relationship can help you both with this, but you both must be ready, willing, and able to learn from it. ~ Linda Deir