- The takeaway from this week’s episode is … you can’t fix the emotional tension in the world, only set an example by fixing yourself.
- Here’s what this will do for you … once you begin to heal yourself, like a ripple over the water, others will see hope and follow suit.
- Here’s what I want you to do with it … to identify where you need healing, write in your journal for 15 minutes daily.
Emotions are at an all-time high and getting higher.The large volcanic eruptions in Hawaii are symbolic of the eruption of suppressed negative emotions in humanity. These are the negative emotions simmering just under the surface of each person’s life ready to explode.
These emotional “hurts” need to be addressed before they erupt.You must identify them, face them, and make the necessary changes in your life to avoid a catastrophic occurrence. These stuck emotions are the root cause of all the negativity in your life. Like the volcanoes, for decades they have been simmering under the surface of everything you do and think. You can’t wait for them to erupt and then try to run away. It’s the lava that’s building up slowly, creeping up on you that you can’t escape from.
Earthquakes proceed volcanoes. Symbolically, this is a warning sign to all of humanity to make the course corrections now.
One example is the economy.
The truth about the economy has been artificially pushed down and kept out of the sight of the common person. Those who control it are afraid of the panic it would cause if everyone knew how fragile the economy is around the world. To add to all this pressure, people put their life savings into so-called, safe high yield, high-risk investments that are at their tipping points. This one thing could wipe out all the investors who were relying on those investments for their retirement. If people continue to ignore the problem by focusing on just themselves then the stress will continue to build under the surface until it explodes. Who can escape that? … no one.
Another thing bubbling up close to the surface is world tensions.Everywhere you look you see countries at each other’s throats, people within those countries at each other’s throats. Everything has been designed to separate people, and groups of people, and countries for so long it has also reached a tipping point. Something or someone must take the lead in order to avoid a worldwide conflict, as the economic stress will almost be enough to cripple the world.
- Spiritually, volcanoes are symbolic of suppressed negative emotions that lie right under the surface. It’s time to uncover what you have been suppressing.
- You see this example around you in the world’s economies and world tensions. You are here to face your own suppressed negative emotions.
- Also, you are suppressing negative emotions in your life that are bubbling to the surface. Since you can’t run from it, start your own inner journey to reveal where you need healing.