- The takeaway from this week’s episode is … only when you realize that hope is not a strategy can your Guides reach you.
- Here’s what this will do for you … you will stop using force or hope to make things happen the way you think things should be.
- Here’s what I want you to do with it … check in with yourself throughout the day so you catch yourself drifting off into hoping your life away.
Hope is not a strategy.
Neither is wishing or imagining that things will magically appear in your life to change it, just because you thought about them. Nor will the good old days ever come back, or go back to normal. Things were never normal, and the good old days were not as good as you now picture them, they were just calmer by comparison.
So, how does your future become better? Two things must happen immediately …
- Any concept or vision you see in your head about a perfect future must be erased.
- If you chase a concept or a vision that you are already doubting could happen then you are wasting your time.
- You must start from where you are. Look around, where are you? How is your life right now, today? Where would you like to see it improve?
This is where you start …
- You become grateful for everything that’s working in your life right now and not fret over what’s not working. If you only focus on what’s not working or what’s lacking in your life you will only attract more of the same.
- You must cut the cord of wishes and visions for the future and accept “what is” happening right now. That is not only your starting point, but it’s each day’s starting point.
- Bypass the hope impulse, so you can accept “what is” happening right now.
So, once you wake up each day with gratitude for who you are and what you have right now more opportunities will be presented to you. Opportunities you never imagined or even saw coming. It’s because you have changed your mindset about the rest of your life. The rest of your life is “what is” going on right now, moment by moment – because you’re in the present moment. There’s no hoping that it gets better. You don’t want to spend your thoughts on what you don’t have.
CALL TO ACTION:
- Stop thinking about the past and the future, just attend to what is entering your awareness.
- Write down what enters your awareness because things won’t change in the future just because you want them to.
- Focus on who you are and where you are right now, so we can help you build the future you came here to experience.
HOW IT WORKS: When you are hoping for things to be different you are not accepting “what is” happening in your life right now and you miss where guidance is pointing you to go. Guidance can only reach you when you are present. That is where “what is” and the present moment collide and opportunities that you never would have thought of on your own will present themselves. You have more help than you can imagine. To experience this, you must surrender and get out of your own way. Let it find you. Stop interrupting “what is” happening right now in the present moment, hoping things will get better. Trust, and just let it come through – to you. ~ Linda Deir