“People are facing a time where they must become resilient in order to survive.
It’s a situation where you may think, “how do I become greater than the challenges that I am facing?” This time of resilient living is a test in discernment. While you may be thinking that all you have to do is to become greater than the challenges by powering through them – this time it will be different. This time you must adapt.
No one is coming on a white horse to save you from your decisions of the past.
To live resiliently in the future will require new decisions based on this new abnormal in the world.
While you may not want to see this new abnormal take over, it’s something you cannot stop. In fact, you planned to be here at this time to experience this historical new abnormal. You chose to be here now and play your unique part in it.
How you face these new abnormal times is where your discernment comes into play. You can no longer make decisions based on the belief systems you have held for the last 10, 20, 30, or even 70 years – those times were less complicated and those times didn’t have a lot of the resources that are here now especially technology.
Your new decisions fall into several areas:
- First, how will I adapt to changes in my lifestyle?
- What will I be able to keep and what will I need to abandon going forward?
- These ego-based decisions you made in the past need sorting out. Start by cleaning out your closet and drawers and get rid of old clothes you can’t wear anymore. The spiritual meaning of getting rid of old clothes is changing your persona, the role that you play in life.
- Next, how will these new abnormal times affect my ability to make a living? Will I be able to pick and choose my jobs as I did before? Mostly, you made decisions where you could make the most amount of money for the least amount of work and time. Working for a paycheck so you could continue your materialist existence in the world. Something that everybody judged each other by. What kind of jobs will even be available? While you may be educated to do a certain thing there’s no guarantee those jobs will be available.
In the future, people will pick their careers with a spiritual component.
They will consider what this job will do, not only for themselves but for the world. Is how I spend my time here on this earth a worthy cause for everyone since everyone and everything is all connected? It’s this overall connection that will play a larger part of people’s decision-making going forward. This will only happen after a rollout of consecutive crises, necessary for humanity to get it right, is long gone.“
- Resilient living … will require you to make new decisions.
- These decisions are a test of your discernment – whether your future will be a good one.
- Your ability to adapt has now become more important than your desire to continue the way you used to be.
HOW IT WORKS: The flu, the economy, your job, and your family, with their ups and downs, all appeared normal over the past decades, that is, until everything started acting abnormally. Compared to the past, this new abnormal will require you to be all in. No more pretending or faking it. In order to adapt to these new abnormalities, you will need to pivot, making many course corrections along the way. To ease into this unavoidable journey, start journal writing, documenting your progress and setbacks. Giving yourself just 15-minutes a day to do this will accelerate your progress so you can enjoy the benefits of these new abnormalities. ~ Linda Deir
A mix of Spirituality and Unexpected Psychology … Linda Deir Transition Coach … guidance from “those” who know you best!