- The takeaway from this episode is … you will have a solid plan for “coming out.”
- Here’s what this will do for you … once you start on this journey of meeting the “real you” you will realize that you need a way to track your progress and setbacks.
- Here’s what I want you to do with it … start your journal writing today about where you are right now. This will be critical when you compare where you’ve been, to where you are, to where you are going.
Your aversion to being hurt controls and limits your ability to feel and experience new things.
This is what makes you the hardest person to get to know.
You get too focused on the way things should be rather than allowing your true self to come to the surface of “what is.” Focusing on the “shoulds” is like applying a coat of emotional paint over your life.
You have been carrying these insecurities with you from childhood, through adolescence, and into adulthood.
Occasionally you open up this time capsule of emotions.
Everything you originally put into that emotional time capsule is still there. Your inability to create new beliefs and feelings has made you experience the same old suffering rather than joy. Unless you are willing to examine these outdated emotions you will continue running the same old patterns through your system until your emotional pipes burst.
Take these steps:
- Ask us, your Spirit Guides and Angels, to help you identify the fears that are clogging up your life.
- Forgive yourself for allowing those fears and limiting beliefs to go on for as long as you did.
- Acknowledge what you have learned from them. Now, release them.
- Write down your journey as you move through the “coming out” process. This will be critical to understanding who you are in the aftermath, upon review.
- Doing all this will open up new possibilities and answers to creating a better life that includes our help.
CALL TO ACTION:
- It’s just like painting a room. Sometimes you have to strip off the old paint down to the primary coat, the base coat that supports all the others. It’s your innermost basic belief in yourself without all the cover-ups (the paint analogy) that will attract what you really want.
- You are never quite sure of the condition of the plumbing until you tear a wall out to see what’s behind it. Likewise, you can never be sure of the condition of your heart until you remove the barriers to it. You may need to replace the things in your life that keep the love in your heart from flowing freely.
- As a child, you did dangerous things not thinking about getting hurt. Sure, it could happen, but you didn’t worry about it. As an adult, you have been hurt many times and are fearful of doing things because of it. That is a limiting belief. This is why we said to identify those fears in your emotional time capsule and forgive yourself for having them. If you can’t do this then you will never take another chance.
HOW IT WORKS: You are the hardest person to get to know and by following this guidance … you will get closer to knowing the authentic person you really are. It will happen in those moments when you become the observer, the one who is watching your limited self. It’s in these lucid moments that you are both the authentic person doing the watching and the limited person that you’re watching. When you catch yourself in these two places at the same time, stay in the present moment to maintain this state of awareness for as long as possible. This is speed learning. The only thing that can interrupt this is when you realize that this is happening, and start questioning it while you’re still in it. This will instantly interrupt your lucid awareness sending you back to the person who was being watched. ~ Linda Deir