“As we have said before, intuition is the ability to make decisions without all the analysis and reasoning.
The trick is to be able to recognize how intuition works and what gets in the way. People are referred to as being psychic when they receive information from outside sources. Most of the time, these people are portrayed as seeing things, or dead people, or visions. This is not always the case.
Available on Amazon My Guided Journey, companion “journal” to GUIDED
One of the higher forms of intuition is the ability to see outside of the 3-D world you live in.
You can also hear from the other side, or feel intelligence from the other side…
- The lowest level is when you just sense it. It’s elusive and can instantly dissipate. Some people who tap into this information source never get beyond just sensing it. This is not bad and information picked up this way can be very valuable in decision-making and solving problems. This information is received at the cellular level and processed. It is a vibratory energy that just shows up.
- The higher level is where you feel the energy come through. This is brought in and processed with your heart. It’s a connection. Some people actually feel the presence of outside energy. This phenomenon is referred to as a subset of clairvoyance.
- The next highest level is when you can actually hear intelligence from the other side or clairaudience. Many times people who hear outside intelligence coming through are said to be crazy.
- The highest level is when you can actually see the outside energy come through. Some people see others auras or actually see beings from outside this realm.
Since there are multiple levels to consider, there are many things that influence intuition. No matter how the energy and intelligence come through, you must trust that it is coming through for a reason, and to trust it. Not trusting the energy flow is the biggest impediment to being able to use the information.
One method of intuition is not better than the others, only different.
In fact, the lowest level of just sensing the energy is where most people are once they discover that they can tap into this resource. Some of your best decision-making will come from tapping into this lower level intuition. Not everyone is open enough, trusting enough, or steady enough to handle some of the higher levels. Even if they tap into these higher levels, many do not ever talk about it. They fear they will be ridiculed or made fun of.”
- You are constantly bombarded by higher intelligent energy. Once you become open and trusting to receiving it, you may recognize it as something you experienced before, like déjà vu.
- Using your intuitive abilities, any person on earth can desire to communicate with those who have crossed over. However, those who crossed over must also want to communicate with you. Not everyone wants to be communicated with from the other side, no matter how much someone here may be trying to reach them.
- Sensing ghost energy imprints happen in places where that person, while alive, experienced a very traumatic, or possibly very exciting part of their life on earth. This is very different from energy that reappears to someone for a reason.
How It Works: More and more, people are asking me about their loved ones who have crossed over. Here are some interesting insights that came through these “Linda Deir Transition Coach” sessions with me. Your imprint goes farther back than this single lifetime. With billions of people leaving their imprint when they transition over and over again, intelligent energy is intuitively received at the cellular level. Your DNA connection to the past goes back many generations. People leave their DNA imprint on this earth when they leave and you are just part of the chain of events and energy.
How much you evolve in a given lifetime affects many generations of those associated with you. This is not only true for those who have come before you, but also for those who will come after you. The lessons of the generation of baby boomers mostly relate to the greed and corruption of the Romans, as well as, the new thinking of the Renaissance. ~ Linda Deir
A mix of Spirituality and Unexpected Psychology … Linda Deir Transition Coach … guidance from “those” who know you best!