- The takeaway from this episode is … the most critical decisions you will make in your life will happen when you’re 19 years old. Hint: in the years leading up to your 19th birthday – what felt natural, and you loved doing?
- Here’s what this will do for you … whether you are younger or older than 19, you will remember what called you at that pivotal time of your life.
- Here’s what I want you to do with it … before you decide – waste no time guessing or making it into something you want because that has no personal power. Do this to get straight to the truth.
Chapter 19 of your life
The second 20-year cycle.
This is the message your Spirit Guides send through your intuition, reminding you that your life is important. This becomes increasingly stronger at two primary times in your life; at age 19 and when you turn 52 years old.
When you’re young you have to decide what you must study in order to live a meaningful life. Do you want to be an engineer, a doctor, a lawyer, or any profession that requires an extensive education? If your decision was NOT derived from fear, then this is what can give your life the greatest meaning as you grow through the cycles of your life. This is an exercise in personal power.
However, if you made your early decisions from being pressured by fear, as you get older you will begin to feel lonely and isolated. You will realize that with all the education you have and the things you bought and the places you’ve gone, your life has no real meaning.
Looking back, you will see just how much the decisions made by age 19 determined your fate.
It’s not too late to turn your life around, with our help.
All your friends are in the same boat. Their bodies are giving out because they cannot stand the stress, like when they were young. They sometimes see themselves as a worn-out piece of machinery; one that cannot be fixed.
It’s the middle years when you are working so hard that you don’t have time to worry about your life having meaning, you just keep working to pay all your expenses on stuff you thought you wanted in order to have a meaningful life.
The key, around age 19, is to follow your soul’s urge and let that guide you to do what you love and are good at it. For those of you who do this, you have already figured out what living a meaningful life is. Then, when you get older you will become more interesting because of your experiences. This will be the most fascinating and satisfying time of your life.
CALL TO ACTION:
- You must listen to the messages your Spirit Guides and intuition are telling you and follow closely the guidance that comes through. This guidance is never wrong.
- Guidance has a shelf-life. It will expire if you ignore it by not acting on it.
- Since the decisions made by age 19 determine your fate, start a journal, and write down the aspirations you had then. Let us help you from there – listen for our guidance.
HOW IT WORKS: Having a meaningful life is all based on those decisions made in, or near the 19th chapter of your life. The less fear injected into your decisions at that critical decision-making age the better your life will become. Fear shows up when you doubt yourself. The instant you feel that doubt, immediately step back and objectively examine the fear that is about to short-change you. Let your soul’s urge guide you to your calling. This critical moment happens in the teenage years at the 19th chapter of your life. It all changes at age 19, so reflect on that time in your life and if you missed it then, ask your Guides to help you get it right now.
When I was a kid, I loved building things, designing and sewing my own clothes, and writing in my journal, even though I was under constant pressure from the family I grew up in. How did all this contribute to my life? Read or listen to my award-winning book about how, against all odds, starting at age 19 I became a successful serial entrepreneur, Guided. ~ Linda Deir